Looking for financing on a foreclosure deal in New York. 

65% current ARV ($370K) would work or Joint venture 50/50 profit split 

4 beds
Bathrooms:5 baths
Single Family:7,000 sq ft
Lot:2.8 acres
Year Built:1971

Last sold in 2006 / $585,500

High end neighborhood

Contractor in place. 

Views: 242

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Anthony,

I saw your post and thought I'd send you info on a program we have for seasoned flippers. 

We're not a Hard Money Lender, we lend our own money at better rates.  We also have a Line of Credit, where an investor can get approved for a Line, and have the ability to be working on multiple deals at the same time.  We finance up to 80% of the purchase price and renovation costs, for 3-10 months.  Were not looking for buy and hold investors, rehabbers are our niche!

I attached a Program highlights sheet,  email me at nationwideinvestorfinancing@gmail.com  and I'll send you a  loan package, if your interested

Have a Great Day!

Scott

Attachments:

Hi Anthony,

Marc Simpson with Peak Choice Capital. We would have interest in financing this deal based on the details of the project. Feel free to contact me directly for more information. 

We can help you with the loan. We offer personal, company and business
loans to individuals and companies in severe need. Apply now and get
your financial problems solved. The interest rate is 3% yearly.
Contact us via e-mail: vatlfunding@vf.vc

Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc.is a private investment bank with an active real estate finance division. Contact me for your funding needs.

Jeffrey B. Freis, President
Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc.
Tel: 914 967-9235
Fax:914 798-6670

Dear Sir/ma,

I can deliver leased instruments to Organisations or individuals with their preferred text verbiage as been approved by their bankers. We also offer sales option to interested buyers. Our terms and procedures are so flexible and workable by RWA clients. Our lease rate is (5)%+x%. X% IS Lessee broker's Commission and he determines his commission. Also we have facilities to discount BG and Put you into PPP Trading.

Contact me through this email:(lavgolova009@gmail.com,lavgolova009@yahoo.com,lavgolova009@outlook.com,mhn505@gmail.com) or through skype: (stangolva) in other to furnish you with other information.

Anthony,

Please find attached a JV program. Upon review should you be interested contact me.

Regards,

Arnold Walker

stonecreekfs@yahoo.com

Attachments:

Hi,
ARTI YATIRIM HOLDINGS A.S. (ARTI), is working on expanding its international portfolio Globally and financing projects We would be happy to receive an NDA / Executive summary to see if you have any Viable project we can finance and partner together by making financial investment in Form of soft loan.
Email your projects summary to us at: artiyatirimholdings763@gmail.com

Regards,
Mr Coskun Erdem
Assistance executive Investment Coordinator

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service