Hotel Acquisition and Development Projects Equity Partners

AD 1 Global is looking to acquired over 2,000 hotel rooms in 2015, with the purpose of increasing our hotel inventory and achieve our goal of creating a multi-billion dollars portfolio. We are seeking for equity and debt partners who share our vision.

For more information please contact me Daniel Berman at 954-434-5001.

Views: 836

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Send me a executive summary of your project to samcthomas45@gmail.com

Could you do 100% on any motels.

have you gotten funding for this yet? our firm would be interested in assisting you. When you have a moment could you le me know at carlos@cdccapitalpartners.com with your executive summary

Carlos Clark

CDC Capital Partners, LLC

Managing Member  

Carlos I'm looking to purchase a franchise motel but need a JV partnership and would do an 80% equity stack to you for fully funding the deal until paid back.

Rick

sorry I drop the ball on this but if still looking I need your executive summary on this. it needs to include

NOI

PRO FORMA NOI or targeted NOI

Current Debt

Sources and Uses

Exit Strategy

with occupancy rate

Daniel

Working with a Lender who specializes in Hospitality Acquisition and Refinance loans.

Did 35 Hospitality loans in 2014.

Dave Hare

Southwest Financial Group

hare.david.j@gmail.com

239-810-9247

David I'm looking for a partner to help do 100% funding on a motel in Alabama for an 80% equity stack for investor

Hello,

We are capable to finance your project at a very low interest rate contact me on morganchase47@gmail.com 

Daniel contact me asap need to know more info please rickyva.rw@gmail.com my be able to help you out.

I am seeking for 100% funding for an acquisition of a hotel  in Canada and was wondering if you could assist.

Hello,

a private funding group will review the details of your request.

JR,

opm.wcmgmt@gmail.com

Daniel are they looking for motels to but. If so I can help find them for them if they would be willing to let me be a district manager for them I have 2 and half years management experience. What areas are they looking in.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service