Have you had difficulty find private residential or commercial lending??

We offer direct private and hard money lending for your residential and commercial real estate transactions. 

Typical Loan Options: 
Loan Terms: 1-30 years Interests 
Rates: Range from 3% to 12%. 
Loan Amounts: $100,000 up to $50,000,000+ 

Please feel free to contact us at 585-939-7550 to discuss our financing strategies.

Views: 991

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Bill, 

I am unable to see the attached file that you speak of. Could you possibly send it to my email at freeman.gabe@gmail.com? 

If you also place your contact information within the same email that would be greatly appreciated as I can contact you after I have reviewed your material. 

Best,
Gabriel Freeman

On about February 2014 I provided Gabriel Freeman with approximately $5000.00 to establish a credit line for my LLC.  The last time he provided me with an update was in June of 2014.  He has ignored all of my emails and calls.  I am in the process of taking legal actions against him.  DO NOT send him any money.  I will provide proof to anyone that requests it. RUN.  

On about February 2014 I provided Gabriel Freeman with approximately $5000.00 to establish a credit line for my LLC.  The last time he provided me with an update was in June of 2014.  He has ignored all of my emails and calls.  I am in the process of taking legal actions against him.  DO NOT send him any money.  I will provide proof to anyone that requests it. RUN.  

Check out "TOP MORTGAGE BROKERS" on Real Estate Finance: http://j.mp/1tj1ep1

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service