Hard/Private money needed for rehab project in upscale neighborhood

My name is Michael Lee and I'm the owner of Latitude 33 Investments in Phoenix, AZ.  We are a real estate investment company focusing on rehabbing distressed properties.

I just recently put a property in the upscale area of Paradise Valley under contract and I'm looking for private investment funding.  The property was acquired at 72% ARV and already has interest from out of state 2nd home buyers.  Rehab is cosmetic only and estimated at 3-4 weeks.  The selling agent specializes in this area and the home will be completely staged for the sale.  The estimated time for the flip is 2-3 months.  I have all the numbers (which are conservative) including costs, rehab, comps and ROI in a spreadsheet for review if interested.  

Please email me at michael@lat33invests.com.

I look forward to speaking with you soon about this great opportunity.

Views: 159

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Michael,

I have a direct lender work with that funds on NOO commercial and residential properties.LTV is up to 80% of the as-is value or the purchase price, whichever is lower.  Term is 12 months with no early payoff penalty. Minimum loan amount is
$50K to the maximum of $2M.  Closing in as little as 10 days. 

Diane Charles

diane@capfinancegroup.com

We are private equity & venture capital investment company who are ready to fund projects in the form of debt finance.

Do you need a loan to Enhance your business? Loan to Consolidate your Debt? Loan for personal uses? Loan for credit Card? Mortgage Loan? We are the solution to your financial problem. We grant loan to both cooperate and private entities at a low interest rate. The terms are very flexible and interesting.

Kindly revert back if you have projects that needs funding for further discussion and negotiation.

Best Regards,
Richard Max.
(872) 225-2819
Address: 4625 Sherland  Rd,Mountain View,
CA 94043, USA.

I am a Registered and Licensed Money Lender/investor
who gives out loans of various kinds such as Payday,
Personal, Mortgage, Business, Auto Loans to Serious
and Interested People at a very low Cost affordable
rate. Contact me today via email at to get started
stevesmart.mbod@gmail.com

DON'T MISS OUT THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
stevesmart.mbod@gmail.com

Michael,

On a 3-6 month loan for a fix and flip we can go up to 80% of acquisition price and we'll pay for 80% of the repairs as well.  Please contact me at michaelh@centerstreetfinancial.com if these terms interest you, or give me a call at 800-442-4203.  We require minimal documentation and can close a loan quickly as well.

Sincerely,

Michael Henry

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service