Hard Money for Commercial and Residential Projects Nationwide (International Deals 1M up to 500M)

Funding Available from 10k to No Limit

(International Deals 1M up to 500M)

Low Credit Score?? No Problem

To get started go to: http://www.hardmoneywebsite.com/mlewis

I look forward to assisting you

Views: 255

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOOKING FOR REAL ESTATE INVESTORS

We are looking for investors in Mexico City. Great return of investment for the purchase and sale of real estates. It is the most effective, safe and profitable business with no risk. Asset based lending. and the investment that you provide will be used for the purchase of real estates, then to regularize the documentation, remodel and resell at a higher price, thereby obtaining a return of 25% annually. ANOTHER OPTION IS THAT WE ARE SEEKING HARD MONEY LOANS OR MORTGAGE, I require $300,000 USD. I own a commercial property in Mexico City that has a value of $450,000 USD. I DO NOT GIVE MONEY UPFRONT, FOR EXPENSES, ATTORNEY, GOVERNMENT, OR COMMISSION; ALL EXPENSES MUST BE PAID FROM THE LOAN AMMOUNT RECEIVED. I LOOK FORWARD FOR YOUR COMMENTS, THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.  

Atty. Gabriel Miralrío González

bufetejuridicoinmnobiliario@gmail.com

Hello Morine- I came across your post on the Ning site & thought I would connect.
I have US and International contacts seeking funding for Commercial Projects of differing sizes.

I would like to discuss your requirements/reach to see if I might refer clients to you for possible consideration. I would enjoy learning how we might mutually assist clients.

Please let me know if you would be open to connecting! Thank you

Linda King, Owner
Legacy Asset Solutions
1-407-340-2319 cell

Morine - I have several clients/contacts seeking additional funding resources and wanted to connect to see if we could possibly work together in providing assistance.

Do you work with other independent professionals? If so, I would enjoy discussing this possibility further.

Thank you for the opportunity to connect and network together.

Linda King, Legacy Asset Solutions

linda.legacy.asset.solutions@gmail.com or 1-407-340-2319 EDT cell

Hi Linda

Thanks for contacting me..I'd be interested in talking to you further..I called you the other day and left a message. feel free to contact me at your convenience

morinelewis@gmail.com or 443-759-1049

Thanks

Hi Morine

My name is Jim Ali. I represent a real estate investment and management group whose principal focus is on the Residential Lease Purchase (RLP) niche, frequently referred to as Rent-to-Own. We are located in Southwestern Ontario, Canada, a solid real estate market. Do you work with Canadian Corporations? I have provided a brief synopsis of who we are and what we do, along with my contact info and our corporate website in the signature line below.

Our vision:

Within three years, we will be the leading and best real estate investment group concentrating on this market niche in Ontario. We believe reputation and results are critical to achieving our vision; our values can be summarized as:

• Honesty
  • Integrity
  • Transparency

In all our dealings and activities.

Business Model:

Our business model is founded on five pillars:

• Buyer - the client who will occupy and purchase the property at end of lease term (generally 2 -5yrs.)
  • Investor - our joint venture participant(s) whose funds and/or name will make the property acquisition possible.
  • Team - the professionals (realtors, lawyers, mortgage brokers, property inspectors) upon whom we rely to find and close an acquisition.
  • Strategy - the repetitive proprietary processes that will create a win for all participants.
  • Returns - providing above average returns to our investors in the range of 8 – 16% annually depending on the investment choice you decide upon.

Our objective:

We will make certain that for each purchase/lease/sale transaction there is a balance between ensuring the client/buyer will fully meet his/her commitments, and maximizing financial returns for our stakeholders and ourselves.  To reach our goals, and those of our associates, we do our utmost to buy right and manage the client relationship throughout to make certain the property sells at the end of term.

I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you at your convenience and discuss our program in greater detail. Details of our investment strategy, our target market, and our exit strategies can be found at www.residentialleasepurchase.ca. You can reach me at 289-442-3560 or via email at jima@grandriverrei.ca.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

James Ali

Vice President of Business Development, Investor and Client Relations

Grand River REI Inc.

289-442-3560

www.residentialleasepurchase.ca

jima@grandriverrei.ca

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service