Instant Funder is a private money-lending source, providing turnkey financing solutions for single, multi-family, new construction, land development and commercial investment properties. Instant Funder is the premier source for loans to purchase and rehabilitate income properties.

Our typical borrowers are real estate investors who wish to purchase distressed, properties and either hold them long-term as rentals or flip them for a quick profit.  Instant Funder can even assist borrowers wishing to finance the purchase of REO’s or short sale properties, both individually and in bulk.

Instant Funder’s lending capital comes from a small group of individual investors.  We work closely with licensed brokers to handle the transactions and service our loans.  We understand the unique needs of developers, contractors and investors, and have developed the flexibility and creativity necessary to suit these borrowers’ special needs.

Instant Funder Private Lender, a direct lender, also offers a Lending Program, the “Instant Funder, National Construction Lending Alliance” to select, well-qualified, experienced rehab contractors and investors.  The purpose of this program is to help revitalize neighborhoods and communities.  Qualified contractor/rehabbers have the opportunity to rebuild or expand their business by joining up with Instant Funder in a unique program (Instant Funder, National Construction Lending Alliance) that allows participation with minimal cash input.

Views: 27222

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Peter, I have been going through my correspondences and I am not sure we ever spoke about Instant Funder's "Gap/Rehab Loan Program."  Let me know if we can help?  Best, Barry

We offer 65% of the ARV, fast closing, in a matter of days. I need a contract( for purchases)

B po, contractors bid on letter head and photos of inside and outside. We can do a joint venture or finance you out right. The interest rate is unbelieveable 1 to 3 % no up front fees and they are very low , around 4 %. We can also do refi for 65% of current value or ARV and these loans can be done over and over again. There is no limit to the number of investments. We will loan up to 100K on each transaction.

We also hel p investors that need proof of funds, we will de posit, monies into your bank account ( cash) they will be blocked funds, but it will not show as blocked. You can't move, use or transfer the monies and we can leave them in the account for 1 year. This will hel p you get investments under contract and also allow you to get loans from you bank, because your business account is liquid.

The cost is as follows, we charge $3995 for each 250K you request in monies for one year. You can choose higher amounts in pools of 250k. This is not instruments, it is liquid cash into your account and the wire transfer takes 3 business days. If you are interested email me at DLLLOANS@GMAIL.COM or visit my website and send me a contact form at http://dllinvestmententerprises.us

I would like information about your program.  My direct email is gennevapropertiesllc@gmail.com.  Please send me info asap.  Thanks,  Art

Hi Art - great to hear from you and Merry Christmas!  I will send you a separate email with some info about our program ASAP.  When you receive it, don't hesitate to give ma a call so I can answer any questions you might have to make sure our program is a great fit for your business.  Best, Barry

Barry,  Can u please call me at 814-525-9901 or send me via email your program parameters?  Thanks,  Art

Hi Art, Happy New Year and thanks for your interest in Instant Funder's loan program!  Please send me an email with a few good times that we can talk over the next few days.  If you have specific questions you can email them as well and I will try to answer them.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Best, Barry

Barry@InstantFunder.com

Do you have a broker program?

Happy New Year! I would love to know more specifics about what you are looking for?  Please email them to me or let me know a few times over the next few days that we might be able to speak by phone?  I look forward to hearing from you.

Best, Barry

Barry@InstantFunder.com

seeking gape funding for 100,000 on a short term bases.  I have a loan in place and a refinance loan in place but am short of 100,000 to close the deal.  I only have till Friday to put the money in escrow if you can help I can repay in 90 days and give a reasonable return on your money.  

Please contact fwljr60@gmail.com 

Thanks for your inquiry. I need more information about your deal and I would welcome the opportunity to explain our program. I have to say though, while we fund quickly (usually 7-14 days and quicker for a borrower that we have worked with before) two days is a bit unrealistic. If you email me more specifics, we can set up an interview, to see how we can help.
Happy New Year, Barry

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

We are a land development companies in Cyprus.

We are plans for 7 apartments and 4 luxury homes.

Need funding EUR 1 400 000.

Please if you can work with us ,

Please contact,

info@tofalli.comwww.tofalli.com

Nikos - thanks for your inquiry, but at this point we are only lending in the US.  If our plans change in the near future, I will certainly let you know.  Have a Happy and Successful New Year.  Best, Barry

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service