Instant Funder is a private money-lending source, providing turnkey financing solutions for single, multi-family, new construction, land development and commercial investment properties. Instant Funder is the premier source for loans to purchase and rehabilitate income properties.

Our typical borrowers are real estate investors who wish to purchase distressed, properties and either hold them long-term as rentals or flip them for a quick profit.  Instant Funder can even assist borrowers wishing to finance the purchase of REO’s or short sale properties, both individually and in bulk.

Instant Funder’s lending capital comes from a small group of individual investors.  We work closely with licensed brokers to handle the transactions and service our loans.  We understand the unique needs of developers, contractors and investors, and have developed the flexibility and creativity necessary to suit these borrowers’ special needs.

Instant Funder Private Lender, a direct lender, also offers a Lending Program, the “Instant Funder, National Construction Lending Alliance” to select, well-qualified, experienced rehab contractors and investors.  The purpose of this program is to help revitalize neighborhoods and communities.  Qualified contractor/rehabbers have the opportunity to rebuild or expand their business by joining up with Instant Funder in a unique program (Instant Funder, National Construction Lending Alliance) that allows participation with minimal cash input.

Views: 27222

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have a realistic residential real estate fix and flip project in the East Coast. I have a business plan and an executive summary. I need 100% funding and also willing to consider any workable funding arrangement.

Send your reply to my email address: top3isaac@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Isaac Olufoye.

We love the East Coast, (I grew up in NYC) but I need more information Issac - I will email you my questions.  However, I prefer a person to person conversation, so feel free to give me a call at 877 947-7766 or email me --- Barry@InstantFunder.com.  Have a great weekend.  Best, Barry

Barry,  My name is Art Jackson and i buy single family homes and duplexes, renovate them and resell and sometimes hold.  I have over 30+ years in the construction business and over 13 + years buying, rehabbing and selling.  I'm looking for funding to be able to purchase 20 to 30 properties per month.  i"m located in Johnstown, PA and i cover 5 counties.  Cambria, Somerset, Indiana, Bedford, and Blair.  I purchase price on these types of properties range between 20 to 40k.  Once repaired, they sell for 70 to 99k.   Can u please email me at gennevapropertiesllc@gmail.com or call me at 814-525-9901.  Thanks,  Art

Hi Art, great to hear from you.  I will reply to your request directly to your email address.  I look forward to speaking to you and exploring ways that I might help you scale your business.  In the meantime, have a great start to your week!  Best, Barry

Hi Art, it seems we are playing phone tag - I will keep trying!

We offer 65% of the ARV, fast closing, in a matter of days. I need a contract( for purchases)

B po, contractors bid on letter head and photos of inside and outside. We can do a joint venture or finance you out right. The interest rate is unbelieveable 1 to 3 % no up front fees and they are very low , around 4 %. We can also do refi for 65% of current value or ARV and these loans can be done over and over again. There is no limit to the number of investments. We will loan up to 100K on each transaction.

We also hel p investors that need proof of funds, we will de posit, monies into your bank account ( cash) they will be blocked funds, but it will not show as blocked. You can't move, use or transfer the monies and we can leave them in the account for 1 year. This will hel p you get investments under contract and also allow you to get loans from you bank, because your business account is liquid.

The cost is as follows, we charge $3995 for each 250K you request in monies for one year. You can choose higher amounts in pools of 250k. This is not instruments, it is liquid cash into your account and the wire transfer takes 3 business days. If you are interested email me at DLLLOANS@GMAIL.COM or visit my website and send me a contact form at http://dllinvestmententerprises.us

Barry,

I am interested in your loan program.  Can you contact me to discuss the terms and rates you offer?

Terry

Thanks for contacting me and for your interest in our program.  You can call me in the office at 877 947-7766 or feel free to email me your contact information and I will get back to you ASAP - Barry@InstantFunder.com - I am happy to answer any questions you might have and I look forward to seeing how we might be able to help you with your business.  Best, Barry

Hey Terry - I replied to your inquiry, but I have not heard from you?  It could be that I have been out of the country for a few weeks?  If you like let me know the best way to reach you - we can talk about Instant Funder's Gap/Rehab loan program.  Just let me know how I can help.  

Best, Barry

can you please send me info on your gap/rehab program to pete@jeremacdevelopment.biz.  I am including my resume for you to review

Attachments:

Hi Peter - Merry Christmas and Happy New year!  I will attach our Lending Criteria in an email, directly to you.  If you have any questions, please email them back to me - even though I am on a vacation with my family, I am a "recovering workaholic," so I will get back to you ASAP.  (I am having trouble with my Instant Funder email for some reason, so it will come by Gmail this time in the hope that I can resolve the server problem in a day or two).  If we need to talk, leave me a few times and a # that I can reach you at and I will call you back with answers if necessary.  In the meantime, I hope you enjoy the holidays.

Best,                                                                                                                                                       Barry

Barry@InstantFunder.com

Hi Peter, I was out of the country during the holidays (with a hard drive that had crashed) when you made your inquiry about our Gap/Rehab loan program and I just found a list of reminders.  I am just checking to make sure you received the information you needed and see if you need anything further.  Let me know if I can help.  Best, Barry  Barry@InstantFunder.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service