Instant Funder is a private money-lending source, providing turnkey financing solutions for single, multi-family, new construction, land development and commercial investment properties. Instant Funder is the premier source for loans to purchase and rehabilitate income properties.

Our typical borrowers are real estate investors who wish to purchase distressed, properties and either hold them long-term as rentals or flip them for a quick profit.  Instant Funder can even assist borrowers wishing to finance the purchase of REO’s or short sale properties, both individually and in bulk.

Instant Funder’s lending capital comes from a small group of individual investors.  We work closely with licensed brokers to handle the transactions and service our loans.  We understand the unique needs of developers, contractors and investors, and have developed the flexibility and creativity necessary to suit these borrowers’ special needs.

Instant Funder Private Lender, a direct lender, also offers a Lending Program, the “Instant Funder, National Construction Lending Alliance” to select, well-qualified, experienced rehab contractors and investors.  The purpose of this program is to help revitalize neighborhoods and communities.  Qualified contractor/rehabbers have the opportunity to rebuild or expand their business by joining up with Instant Funder in a unique program (Instant Funder, National Construction Lending Alliance) that allows participation with minimal cash input.

Views: 27222

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please send me the criteria of your loan.

cim131@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Great speaking with you today!  I look forward to working with you soon.

I have a team to get the deals done and a nact for selling the properties quickly. We need funding at this time for quicker access to these deals. We have the experience and a written newsletter to explain exactly what our goals are and what you can expect from us.We are definilty interested and we can speak in person if your in the same state that is. You can call me anytime 248-797-6605 thanks

Thanks for you inquiry - we would like to help!  Could we speak at the beginning of the week, I am traveling today, in fact I am about to board my plane in a minute?  If it is pressing, I can try you over the weekend.  I look forward to your reply.  Best, Barry

Hi Gregory, I am back in the office and will give you a call today!

Hi Gerard, Thanks for your interest - I will give you a call today.  Could you let me know a good time to call so we don't play phone tag?  Best, Barry

I just left you a voicemail!

Could you let me know if you received my voice mail or call me at 877 947-7766 - Pacific?  I am here to answer all of your questions.  We are on the West Coast but lending in most markets across the U.S.

Don't forget to ask about Instant Funder's "Rehab Coalition Program."

Hi Barry,

We are a small business who started in December of 2012.  We have some properties for rehab, not finding funding for any of them.  We are located in Idaho and there are a lot of HUD homes here that are going for very reasonable prices.  What are your terms for financing?  Can you please send me information regarding the Instant Funder Rehab Coalition?  Please send information to warmhomeproperties@gmail.com.

Thank you

Hi, Thanks for your interest in our Rehab Coalition. I am out in the field right now but will send you more information later today or over the weekend.  Best, Barry

Send me some details on your funding.   axiominvestments@aol.com 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service