Gap Funding serves many purposes. Do you need rehab money? Do you need to pay processing, due diligence or appraisal fees?

Do you need to pay closing costs? Do you need money for a down payment on an investment property? These are just some reasons. You have yours. Whatever the reason, we can get you funding in 5 days. Yes, you read that right: we can get you funding in 5 days! That is "cash in your hand" to do with whatever you need for.

How many projects don't get funded because the "little things" can't happen at or before closing? How many closings don't happen because clients' don't have the "gap funding" necessary to close? It is amazing to me how many deals get missed out on because the client didn't have extra money. I have talked to many principals on the phone and they have sunk most of their capital into the major project only to realize that they have no reserves or back up money to last them a little longer or close the deal (pay due diligence fees, etc.).

We do this in ALL 50 states. If you are interested in getting $50K - $200K "in hand",  please read the attachment and at the bottom, it will give you specific instructions on what you must do to get started.

Views: 1885

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As a investor I miss out on deals to the lack of down payment . With your Gap finacoing .please reply

Harold Johnson

609-666-8501

Harold,

I left you a voicemail message. Please provide your email address so that I can send you additional information

on this program.

Regards,

Phillip A. Walker

Stone Creek Financial Services

Email:stonecreekfs@yahoo.com

Phone:510-575-1709

Fax:1-877-635-5033

Hello. I am interested in learning more about your services. Please contact me at303-505-2858 or at evergreenreinvestments@gmail.com
Thank you
John

dear sir are you still offering gap funding for commercial real estate at this time let me know.david hickles email codeof3@yahoo.com

What is your email address?

stonecreekfs@yahoo.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service