Funds required for 1st Hotel & Residential Projects in the Bakken Oil Fields North Dakota

Hi Guys,

Business plan available for all interested parties who can assist in funding the above.

High IRR.

Exit strategy in place.

There is a Regulation D PPM available upon request.

Best regards

Rod

Head of Funding

Views: 547

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

James ,

I am working with a Principal in the Bakkens - I have successfully provided approvals for the Ground up construction fo 3 hotels and 2 refinances in this area.

Are you seeking only the Equity or both Senior Construction and Equity?

Please send the Executive Summary and PPM to tara.clsmortgage@gmail.com or call 402-202-4587

Kindest Regards,

Tara Azaroff

Director of Business Development

CLS Investments/DBA

tara@cls-investments.com

tara.clsmortgage@gmail.com

402-202-4587

Conference Call Information:

Number 605-715-4920

pin 9588556#

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most People just exist." Oscar Wilde.

Live today and every day here after. Open your conversation with passion, purpose and true intent to enhance others lives.

Hi James, 

Feel free to contact us directly to introduce yourself and validate that you are an actual investor in need of funding. This procedure is in place to assure that our packages are not posted all over the internet by intermediates and that our deals always stay direct. We cannot assist anyone through email only communication and prefer to talk directly so that we can answer all your questions.  We currently have over 15,000 investors in our network that contact us for lending opportunities and we look forward to business expanding with companies/individuals that have full transparency on their need or abilities. Your inquiry has been registered under your name and/or your company name. 

Testimony

"As an experienced real estate broker and investor, I have worked with numerous other lending sources, however WPI proved to be one of the best and fastest. I contacted them with only a little over a week to close on an REO Rehab Project and they got it done in record time and at much better terms than I was able to secure on my own. They will even be assisting me with finding a qualified buyer once we are done with renovations. Thank you WPI for your hard work and professionalism. I look forward to building a long business relationship with WPI, and I encourage others who are looking for an outstanding experience, to do the same." G. Dabney - Investor/Owner Broker 

With the vast amount of responses for our investment postings it's best you call us back directly for a faster response. We have a no pressure sales approach so call us when you are ready. Times to call M-F 9am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm EST. Sundays feel free to call and leave a message for a return call. 

Admin

The WPI Group

800-535-1230

www.buywpi.com

We provide joint placement and joint venture and loans for interesting project. Send your executive summary at info@wblgroup.net

About us go to: http://www.wblgroup.net

I am able to get you the loan with the best rates possible for your situation.

Email for more information!!!

scottbriggs313@gmail.com

Please send me what you have so I can review.

Ft. Myers FL. Since 1971 fishermike50@gmail 443-838-9563

All 50 states JUST LIVING THE DREAM!  Direct Lender

We have funded deals in this area as a direct private lender who have funded over $2.5 billion in closed loans all over the U.S and a good part of the world. I would like to learn more about what you are looking to accomplish. Call or email me directly.

.Regards,
Jeffrey Silver
Senior Loan Officer
--

Kennedy Funding Financial, LLC
930 Sylvan Ave.
Suite 110
Englewood Cliffs, NJ  07632
Tel: 201-342-8500
Fax:201-603-6558
Skype ID: jeff-silver1
jeffsilver@kennedyfunding.com
www.kennedyfunding.com

Rod,

did you find capital for your project?  if not you may consider the following:

UP TO 100% CAPITAL FOR VIABLE PROJECTS - GLOBALLY!  DIRECT SOURCE

NEPCO, INC is a private international commercial lender with capital participant’s, affiliates and assignees that fund viable projects.  Our process is simple, consistent and fully transparent to ensure that our clients are informed and comfortable with the steps, process and requirements necessary to get their projects funded.  Formed in 1990 with a focus toward the following:

• Providing a clear path to capital placement by decreasing the time for due diligence

• Identification, packaging and presentation of underwriting requirements. 

• Third party, independent verification and reporting along with

• A more secure risk mitigation model for our investors through executive and directors insurance guarantee. 

As a direct non- conforming or alternative capital source without prepayment penalties we can provide up to 100% funding either debt or equity or combination for Energy, Technology, Mining, Business and Real Estate based projects. 

Program funding structures:

Asset-Based Financing, Accounts Receivable Financing, Business Capital, Debt Restructuring, Commercial Real Estate Financing, Working Capital and Operating Capital Financing, Retail Business, Capital Restructuring, Construction Project Funding, Business Expansion, Capital Formation, Credit Enhancement, Automotive Dealership Wholesale Floor Planning, Project Participation Financing, Agricultural-based Inputs, Livestock, and Operations Funding, Energy Project Financing, Bridge Lending & Factoring.

Program highlights:

• Minimum loan amount is $1M US with no maximums on asset based lending 

• Funding is based on strength of project not LTV or LTC 

• Moratorium on payments by use of an interest reserve for a reasonable period

• Bank rate or better pricing

• Terms of up to 30 years

• Closing of escrow can range from 30-120 days with 60-90 days being the average.  Timing is dependent upon client response and third party reporting

NEPCO, INC – GLOBAL CAPITAL FORMATION FOR PROJECTS AND ASSETS IN THE ENERGY, TECHNOLOGY, MINING, BUSINESS AND REAL ESTATE SECTORS - Ron Coleman, President   770-572-7765  nepcoinc@att.net; Skype: nepcoinc1

Rod:

Is this the Skywatch Inn project?

Chuck

TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR FUNDING PROCESS TODAY!! GET CONNECTED DIRECTLY WITH OVER 4,000 COMMERCIAL LENDERS TODAY

SUBMIT YOUR LOAN REQUESTS DIRECT AT THE NEW..

MACG REAL ESTATE GROUP Funding Portal

Providing Investors/businesses, both seasoned and startups, with access to commercial real estate financing, working capital and over 20 other types of business loans needed to cultivate growth and ensure success for years to come!

START YOUR FUDING PROCESS TODAY!!

GO TO: http://www.connectlending.com/portal/15548/home

As a business owner/Real Estate Investor borrower you want to find a lender that understands your business, supports it, and is willing to offer you a fair loan. MACG REAL ESTATE GROUP Funding Portal system sifts through hundreds of lenders and hand picks the best lenders for your unique situation. Our intelligent software design saves you days, weeks, or even months of searching for a business loan. Our systems only matches you with the lenders that have "pre-approved" your situation and have a high likelihood of closing your loan.

Finally, Real Estate Investors  can get the financing they need!

Send info to OMGfunding@gmail.com

We may be able to help.

I can help you with the loan you seek, I am a private lender contact my email address for more info, My email address microstandardloan@gmail.com.

James

We have just funded our second loan for $3.5 million in the Bakken oil fields area for a housing development project. We are direct private lenders with 27 years of experience having funded over $2.5 billion in closed loans. We are not brokers like most on this site. If I can be of help call me at 201-342-8500 or email me at Jeffsilver@kennedyfunding.com.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service