Funding Wanted for Minnesota Value Added Commercial Properties

I'm looking for a source of funding for value added multi-tenant office and industrial building located in the Minneapolis / St Paul seven county area.  Funding range from $1-$5m.  I have a team of experienced professionals that are looking for money to put to work adding value by solving leasing and other problems with multi tenant properties.

If you are a money source that is looking for above average returns in a solid market space please call me at 763-559-9490.

Views: 157

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please reach out to me at (203) 327-3327 or mdeibel@knightheadfunding.com.  I am a direct private equity lender based in Greenwich, Connecticut and I lend nationwide.

Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc. is a private investment bank with an active real estate finance division. We can help you with the financing you seek. Send me the details and we will respond immediately.

Jeffrey B. Freis, President
Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc.
Tel: 914 967-9235
Fax:914 798-6670

Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc. its affiliates and principals are not a United States Securities Dealer nor Broker nor US Investment Adviser.  Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc. its affiliates and principals is a Consulting Firm. All Emails and related correspondence are never to be considered a solicitation for any purpose in any form or content. We do not intend to, nor do we, provide investment advice or counsel to any particular transaction. 

hello  Robert

Are you seeking source of funding and your finding it very hard to apply for a loan. we can help you with legitimate financial aid. 
contact us, so that business relationship start interest rate is low depending on the amount you need
email : michael.cashamericaloan@gmail.com
Regards

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service