I need a lender in SOUTH CAROLINA.

My borrower is seeking a construction loan of a house on deep water. The borrower owns the lot and paid the builder a $450,000 deposit. The borrower has a tenant already lined up at $12k/month. The borrower has $250k income and almost $2M in stock/mutual portfolio assets.

I have worked with this borrower on a previous transaction. I have all the details on this ready.
Please click my profile image and send me a message on here or reply to this post and I'll contact you. Thank you very much.

Views: 329

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can help you with the loan you seek, How soon do you need the loan? For more info contact: info@liberty-fnc.cf.ny-dept.com

Hi Norb,
I have lenders in SC that can fund your client.

Send me details to thecashflowanswer@gmail.com

Be well, Ana

Contact Legacyfinances@legacyfinancialinvestmentllc.com or chat with a any of our agents on www.legacyfinancialinvestmentsllc.com

Norb,

Borrower sounds strong and deal sounds good.  I don't know a crazy amount about Deep Water island in SC, but what's the main issues?   I'd like to take a look at the file and the numbers if you don't find what you're looking for, or send information to jaredlends@gmail.com

Thanks,

Jared

Just emailed an overview, thanks!

Hello Norb, 

This is loan contract will can fund so let us know if you are still interested in funding?

You can contact us @ 

info@trustedloancorps.com

www.trustedloancorps.com

Looking forward to work with you. 

Thanks 

Good Day, Unsecured and secured business loans 25,000 to 500,000. Commercial mortgages and business financing 500,000 to 50,000,000 1 to 10 years Interest only 5%to 6% Refinance: Up to 90%Loan to value Purchase: Up to 95%Loan to Purchase maxed out at 95%LTV Rehab based on ARV NO Pre Pay Please email your loan request to

Abdulrahmanloanservice@gmail.com Telephone
​Office: (442)-444-1820 Mobile:(562)-265-8433
Website www. abdulrahmanfinances.com
Best regards Abdul Rahman

Hello,

I am David Lessnick of OSTEND DEV LLC,i am a private lender and i do finance for:

Real Estate Investors

Business Owner’s

Personal Loan

Debt Relief

Joint Loan.

Note: Loan Interest Rate is 5% not fixed and We actually do all types of loan except Automobile loan.

Do write me on info@ostenddev.com or call +1((641)843-7383

!Do not Hesitate to contact me

Regards

David Lessnick

Ostend Dev LLC

1900 Western Ave

Las Vegas NV USA.

Have you found anyone to fund this?  If not give me some more information demetrius@tavaughncapitaladvisors.com

Attachments:

Norb,

we would like to take a look at this deal.

James Crigler

Advance commercial finance

james@advancecommercialfinance.net

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service