FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR MULTIPLE PROJECTS: All investments are SECURED by real estate at 70% LTV or less.

FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR MULTIPLE PROJECTS: All investments are SECURED by real estate at 70% LTV or less. The terms on these investments range typically from 3 to12 months. However if granted we would allow 3 years on a by case to case basis. I would like to engage in a LONG TERM relationship with this source. I will be putting together PROFITABLE deals, so that YOU will be able to make more HIGHER AND CONSISTENT RETURNS than the banks. Let me know if you are interested. I can be reached at peterwilliams3rd@lovetosellproperties.com. 

Thanks! 

Peter Williams III

Private Mortgage Investor

Views: 194

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm a strategic referral partner with NYC Commercial Funding Conduit which secures; national and international, recourse and non-recourse, commercial funding for highly qualified borrowers from 100k to no upper limit.

My role is to send out the correct loan worksheet. This needs to be completely and accurately filled out by the borrower. I submit this worksheet to the NYC analyst team for a preliminary funding proposal. If the borrower wishes to proceed to a closing we prepare the Final and Official Funding Offer as issued to us by our selected lender.

NOTE: To this point there is no fee, retainer, due diligence or and other “UP FRONT” costs of any kind. Notice how the borrower pays nothing until after they get their Final and Official Funding Offer as issued to us by our selected lender. It is only at this point that we feel we have earned our $2,500 ($5,000 if international) fee for retaining that selected lender on the borrower’s behalf.

Kindest Regards;

James W. Peterson

517-896-4275

unclejim@rocketmail.com

Tuesday, October 2, 2012 5:18 PM

DERRICK BRANCH (773)257-7481
+ 500k min loan amount, no max for real estate and 100k min to 10mill max for all other business
+ 5% fixed rate
+ 10 year term with no real estate
+ 25 year term with real estate
+ Interest only pmts
+ Non recourse
+ 15 point origination
+ Not credit driven, credit problems ok
+ Discharged BK OK
+ No residential real estate needed for collateral
+ 72 hour approvals
+ 45 days to funding
+ 1% fee due after approval
+ Docs needed include:
    + Application
    + Fee agreement
    + Business plan, ideally less than 10 pages
    + Pro forma
    + Executive summary
It's OK if business is not incorporated yet. It does need to be incorporated and business account set up before closing.

Seeking funding for the purchase of warehouse in the region haute-garonne (france). We buy the property approximately 2/3 full, however, we at the same time rent the property to 100% of their capacity and want to monetize the value of the lease at the time of our purchase. Our original investment price is $ 250,000, however, the value of commercial property, to a ceiling of 8 and 10%. Still us just finding 90 and 100,000 dollars for closed the final purchase, which serra repay over 10 years. We seek to obtain financing on the basis of the assessment with the renewal of the lease in place. Please contact me for more details.

ouattama@gmail.com

Seeking funding for the purchase of warehouse in the region haute-garonne (france). We buy the property approximately 2/3 full, however, we at the same time rent the property to 100% of their capacity and want to monetize the value of the lease at the time of our purchase. Our original investment price is $ 250,000, however, the value of commercial property, to a ceiling of 8 and 10%. Still us just finding 90 and 100,000 dollars for closed the final purchase, which serra repay over 10 years. We seek to obtain financing on the basis of the assessment with the renewal of the lease in place. Please contact me for more details.

ouattama@gmail.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service