Looking for funding for purchase and build out.   12,600 sq ft. 4 stories   1st floor retail  to break up 3100 sq ft into smaller rental spaces   Top 3 floor will be loft apts   2 lg lofts per floor.   Already under contract  deposit posted will need to close soon. 

250-300k 

https://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&layer=c&z=17&iwlo...

Views: 103

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi James,

Marc Simpson with Peak Choice Capital. The property seems to be in a great locations and good condition. Could you please provide more information as to purchase price, ARV, renovation cost, etc to me directly. I'll let you know exactly where we would stand if you decided to move forward with us.

Best regards,

Marc Simpson

Hello Marcus,  The building is asst at 307k currently.  I purchased it for 150k, With 6 large loft apts and several 1st floor retail spaces I believe that the value when completed should range between 600-720k

First floor was an OTB so not much to do as far as rehab, just section off for retail tenants, upper three floors are wide open ready to start building some custom lofts.

I plan to hold this property so when it starts renting out I will refi it.

Send me details of your project to scharlesthomas1@gmail.com

or call Sam Thomas at Paramount Financial Partners (515) 554-5541

The building is asst at 307k currently.  I purchased it for 150k, With 6 large loft apts and several 1st floor retail spaces I believe that the value when completed should range between 600-720k

First floor was an OTB so not much to do as far as rehab, just section off for retail tenants, upper three floors are wide open ready to start building some custom lofts.

I plan to hold this property so when it starts renting out I will refi it.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service