Funding Needed Any Information and Sources Will Be Helpful

Architect/Developer Seeking 15,875,000. Million Dollar Equity Partner For A 145 Bed 9 Story State Of The Art Multi Care Assisted Living Facility With Garage Parking In Broward County Florida.

Views: 301

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

email me details of your project .

Therin
tnjenterprises@sc.rr.com

Have Direct Private Funds

We can do this

No up front fees

Thanks

Regards

Norman M Larson MBA

nmlarson2009@gmail.com

Have you been turned down by so many banks? Do you  need FINANCE/INVESTMENTS to establish your business? Do you need  finance for the expansion of your business? Or do you  need a personal loan? Our loan ranges from personal to  business loan. Our interest rate is very affordable  and our loan process is very fast and easy as well. We  are very willing to make all your financial troubles a  thing of the past. If you are really ready to get your  financial problems solved,Then search no further and  apply for a loan Name:............. Contact  Address:........ Phone:.................  Country:................ Loan:......... Purpose Of  Loan........... Loan Duration:............  Sex:....................... Age.................Email Address:..............Best  Regards.....Herbert Wilson contact us;   herbertloans@gmail.com

lets work email me kt_bangu@hotmail.com no upfront fees

Hi ,
If you have investors needing funds have them check out:
http://pmbintl.com/altarasenita , click Borrow Info > and fill
in the application. After you submit the app you will be
contacted. If you have other concerns let me know and I
will help you further. Call me (855) 702-LOAN (5626). PMBI
is very competitive on rates and terms, interest only loans.
And rapid turn around time!!
Your Friend in Real Estate,
Butch

Fill out the form to get started immediately for funding at:

Fund my deals

Hi does he own another assisted living facility that's up and running? 

Send me your summary and I will send you more information on the guidelines for a assisted living facility. 

dmoore@jcunderwriting.com

wwwJCunderwriting.com

direct: 718.888.9489 

Have you received the funding for this project yet if not have a look at my website here is the link.

http://gogreendevelopment.weebly.com/

Don:

Lgreen Capital LLC is a group of 100+ HNW and Family Office principals who share deals and invest in Commercial Real Estate (and other asset classes). I facilitate the introduction of your opportunity to the Member Platform by way of a Deal Submission Template after we discuss on the phone and exchange NDAs. If a member is interested, you and he/she transact directly. Lgreen shares a percentage of any profits after return of capital with Lgreen principals.

If you would like to pursue working with us, please let me know.

Thank you,

William McKissock

wmckissock@lgreencapital.com

Have you ever considered a Peer to Peer Lender?

Prosper is America's leading peer-to-peer lending marketplace. We connect borrowers with individual and institutional investors. Our members have invested over $400,000,000 in thousands of people just like you. Post your loan request and watch as dozens of Prosper members invest together to get you the money you need.

Another Source is

Guaranteed Personal Loans Click Here

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service