We are looking to finance a 175 lot upscale residential/golf course community to be built in Florida 4 blocks from the ocean.  Lots are presold to Toll Brothers, Standard Pacific and others.  Looking for an $18,000,000 loan against a $30,000,000 cost.  Will have $12,000,000 cash in the project.

Please let me know if you have an interest in this type of lending.

Mike Blevins

Views: 710

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mike,

Please send a summary to mdeibel@silo-financial.com.  I am a private equity lender based in Stamford, Connecticut and I lend nationwide.  We do not specialize in land development but occasionally we do write land deals.  I'd be happy to take a look at the transaction though and maybe I can help you.  If you have any contracts in place with builders, please send those as well.

Regards,

Max

mike,

I have a lender that will finance land development deals. Give me a call or e-mail to discuss.

p:419-520-9566

info@setsercapital.com

Setsercapital.com

Hi Mike,......Not a problem.

Hard Money Mike 443-838-9563

South FT. Myers FL. Since 1971.

fishermike50@gmail 

JUST LIVING THE DREAM!

Mike

We are direct private commercial lenders for over 26 years. We have funded many deals in FL. and would be interested in learning more about this deal. Write me at Jeffsilver@kfi.com or call me at 201-342-8500 to discuss this project further

Jeff Silver

Senior Loan Officer

Kennedy Funding

Hi Mike,

This deal fits our investors criteria in term of loan size, capital towards project and location. If you have a full file to send over for review send it over or give me a call to discuss.

John Broussard

Newbridge Investments

713-777-9996 Ext 103

commercial.privateorhardmoney@gmail.com

Mike,

We will close this deal within 14 days.
Email me your proposal to Lockhart.gas.oil.realestate.gc@gmail.com.

-Gwanda Chakuamba

Gwanda, how do you know you will close in 14 days?!?! Have you ever closed a deal before?

You will be taken for a ride on this website. Do not sign exclusive broker agreements and do not pay anyone an up-front fee of any kind unless they provide a verifiable reference of a closed transaction. That will discount 99.9% of the people who advertise funding programs on this forum. A perfect example is the fake lender who responded below - "Kennedy Funding." If you are not aware of them they will charge enormous up-front fees with no guarantee of funding and will provide no verifiable references. Everyone is out for the up-front fee because they don't and can't fund deals. Please contact me to go over the actual and verifiable options you might have.

J. Vincent Harris

Honest-Broker@live.com

Yes. proloans@comcast.net 561-444-9460. No investor points.

CAPITAL AVAILABLE for growing companies, USA , Australia , Asia. Long and successful track record. Kindly forward details executive summary for our due diligence, with identifications, and profit details., capital requested andrew@arturuscapital.net we will come back quickly if your project is accepted

Mike Blevins,

International Investment banking group providing 100% funding either debt or equity or combination worldwide! We fund based on the project strength not LTV or LTC.   We are interested in the Energy, Technology, Mining, Real Estate and Business sectors. 30 year proven track record!  

We offer terms that are bank rate or better. No front fees. Principals must cover third party cost prior to closing. Our market is domestic and international. Replies private or contact me directly. We will need an executive summary with proforma or actual income statement for 3-5 years, use of funds statement and exit strategy showing timeline for repayment along with bio/resume of Principal and their team.

We provide funding for the borrower’s capital request in the form of debt, equity or a combination and allow all documented expense and fees paid by the borrower to be stacked on top of the funds requested.  We can offer a moratorium on payments until the project is stabilized and cash flowing if the timeline to stabilization is reasonable. 

Ron Coleman

NEPCO, INC - GLOBAL CONSORTIUM - FUNDING FOR PROJECTS AND ASSETS IN THE ENERGY, TECHNOLOGY, MINING, BUSINESS AND REAL ESTATE SECTORS

nepcoinc@att.net  770-572-7765; nepcoinc1 -Skype

Mike,

I'd be interested in taking a look @ this for you.  I am direct to many private lenders/hard money lenders.  I'd like to talk to see if we can work together.  We have over 27yrs in private and hard money funding.  We take pride in closing quickly.

Andrew

cbadvisorspc.ah@gmail.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service