Hello

I need funding in North Carolina for a flip purchase. Please email or contact me immediately. I need to close before the end of February. NJHomeInvestors@aol.com    Attn: Stephanie

Views: 149

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please call Sam Thomas at Paramount Financial Partners (515) 554-5541

Hi Stephanie,

I have passed this information along to my colleague, Erik Williams. He will follow up with you regarding your request for funding. At ReCasa Financial Group, we lend to real estate investors for the purpose of rehab. Our rehab program offers 100% financing and free prequalification. 

We look forward to working with you!

Nikki Lawler
www.recasafinancial.com
info@recasafinancial.com

Hi Nikki,

Marc Simpson with Peak Choice Capital. Just sent some basic guidelines on our funding for investments in the NC Market. Let me know if that would be suitable for what your are looking into.

Hi Stephanie,

We like to look at your deal send your contact information go to: http://www.wblgroup.net

Daniel

Stephanie:

We have a hedge fund that will partner with you, put up 100% of the money( earnest money, purchase, rehab, closing costs) for quick flip  single family deals, from $100 K to $400 K, up to 65% of ARV, and split profits 50-50.

No cash down needed  

No earnest money needed      

No credit needed       

No monthly payments

You bring the good deal – We buy with CASH- Split resale profits 50-50

For details, go to: www.thelpmtrust.tk        

Click the tab at the top: "Buy-Fix-Flip No Cash or Credit"

Jason Hooks       

The LPM TRUST 

Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc. is private investment bank with an active real estate finance division. Contact me to discuss your Project.

Jeffrey B. Freis, President
Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc.
Tel: 914 967-9235
Fax:914 798-6670

Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc. is a private investment bank with an active real estate finance division. Contact me to discuss your Project.

Jeffrey B. Freis, President
Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc.
Tel: 914 967-9235
Fax:914 798-6670

Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc. its affiliates and principals are not a United States Securities Dealer nor Broker nor US Investment Adviser.  Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc. its affiliates and principals is a Consulting Firm. All Emails and related correspondence are never to be considered a solicitation for any purpose in any form or content. We do not intend to, nor do we, provide investment advice or counsel to any particular transaction. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service