Funding for Townhome in Florida / Additional furture funding in Florida for Investors

I have a Townhome in the Orlando area under contract and need funding for 80,000. Newer 2006 Property that last sold for over 200,000. I am also in the process of bringing Texas Investors over to buy Florida property and will need funding on those aquisitions as well. Please contact me with information at rgstepp@yahoo.com Thank you

Views: 114

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ronda, I sent you an email from jeremy@midwestcorporatecredit.com

Give me a call so we can further discuss

Thank you Jeremy, When would be a good time to call?

Hello,

I am Larry Stone and i would want you to know that we give out loans at low rate of 2%. Contact us on larrystonelendingcenter@yahoo.com.hk so we can give you our lending criterias

Thank you Larry, I just sent you an email

Have you been turned down by so many banks? Do you  need FINANCE/INVESTMENTS to establish your business? Do you need  finance for the expansion of your business? Or do you  need a personal loan? Our loan ranges from personal to  business loan. Our interest rate is very affordable  and our loan process is very fast and easy as well. We  are very willing to make all your financial troubles a  thing of the past. If you are really ready to get your  financial problems solved,Then search no further and  apply for a loan Name:............. Contact  Address:........ Phone:.................  Country:................ Loan:......... Purpose Of  Loan........... Loan Duration:............  Sex:....................... Age.................Email Address:..............Best  Regards.....Herbert Wilson contact us;   herbertloans@gmail.com

Thank you Kenneth, I just sent you an email.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service