Looking for 1.5 mil. for 35 acres residential property and business. 

Views: 829

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm Eric Shropshire, My Investors are aggressively looking for new projects to fund. As a LinkedIn Connections, I’m hoping i can assist you in facilitating any kind of loan reguest.email me ASAP at esepmanagmentgroup@gmail.com
if you have a client we can mutually help. I pay Referral Fees! We arrange: -Up to 90% financing For US and International -Business Ventures -Business Startups -Commercial Real Estate Transactions -$10 million USD or more Proof of funds for up to 3% of the Loan amount must be provided at submission. Due Diligence Fees must be paid to Attorney when we are engaged, and are covered by our 100% Refund Guarantee.BROKERS ARE WELCOME! Find out more here, Thank you, Contact Details,Eric Shropshire  Associate/Loan Originator Address;5328 Eleanor Brooke Way,Upper Marboro. MD 20772.(301-850-0356
Best Regards,
Eric.

Good morning Victor please contact me I know we will be able to assist you with your request.  I can be reached at 240-210-4963.

My name is Jim Szotjka, and I am a real estate wholesaler focusing on serving the real estate needs of homebuyers and sellers within the five boroughs of the NY tristate. However, my real estate database is not limited to only NY I represent properties in other states as well, such as GA, CA, NV, VA, MD and more. With that said, I would like to take this opportunity to reach out to you and see if you have any real estate needs at this time.

I also have cash buyers as well who are seeking Off-Market properties, which is one of the main reason; I have opted to contact you.

I believe a professional relationship is viable and should you work with me, I will work tirelessly to ensure you are connected with the best real estate opportunities. My services include:

Real estate sales

Real estate purchases

Local real estate market reports

Local real estate market expertise and guidance

Real estate professional referrals (for those moving to another state or country)

Real estate leasing (commercial, industrial, retail, residential)
Properly vetted cash buyers and or investors

Other: do you have a unique real estate issue that you need assistance with? I am happy to work with you to find solutions.
I hope you will consider contacting me for your future real estate needs. My contact information is below.

Best Wishes,
Jim Szotjka
CFO of MDB of NY, Inc.
P: (718)-332-3177
C: (718) 737-1560
F: (718) 332-2164
E: mdbofny@mdbofny.com

Hello sir, 

I understand that you might have applied for this loan to so many lender, i won't compel you to try mine. But i can only advise you to give this a try, if you are not ok with our terms then you can back off. 

Thank you

contact me at jeff_stewart5@aol.com 

We are drawing your attention to LEGACY FINANCIAL INVESTMENTS LLC.
A private lender and a commercial investor based in Atlanta , Georgia ..
I am looking to connect with clients and serious minded investors who are in need of loan and funding for their deals, we offer all kind of loans
such AS secured and unsecured, fix n flip,Value or ARV of the Property, business loans, real estate loan, rehab etc at an affordable interest rate of 4.5%per annul with no prepayment penalty.
We also lend to some other countries,
Please get back to us so that we can proceed, with sending you our terms and conditions form.

WINFORD WILLIAMS
LEGACY FINANCIAL INVESTMENTS , LLC.

(678) 783 4417

Email : Legacyfinances@legacyfinancialinvestmentllc.com

Do you still need a loan?  If so, send a reply or email me.

I can help you with the loan you seek, How soon do you need the loan? For more info contact: info@liberty-fnc.cf.ny-dept.com

Good Day, Unsecured and secured business loans 25,000 to 500,000. Commercial mortgages and business financing 500,000 to 50,000,000
1 to 10 years Interest only 5%to 6% Refinance: Up to 90%Loan to value Purchase: Up to 95%Loan to Purchase maxed out at 95%LTV Rehab
based on ARV NO Pre Pay Please email your loan request to

Abdulrahmanloanservice@gmail.com Telephone
​Office: (442)-444-1820 Mobile:(562)-265-8433
Website www. abdulrahmanfinances.com
Best regards Abdul Rahman

Hello,

I am David Lessnick of OSTEND DEV LLC,i am a private lender and i do finance for:

Real Estate Investors

Business Owner’s

Personal Loan

Debt Relief

Joint Loan.

Note: Loan Interest Rate is 5% not fixed and We actually do all types of loan except Automobile loan.

Do write me on info@ostenddev.com or call +1((641)843-7383

!Do not Hesitate to contact me

Regards

David Lessnick

Ostend Dev LLC

1900 Western Ave

Las Vegas NV USA.

Hello,

Is your loan contract still available? You can reach me at

www.trustedloancorps.com

info@trustedloancorps.com.

We offer 85-90% funding.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks

Hello Victor, let me know if you are still interested in funding?

You can contact me below so we can discuss how best to move forward with the processing for your funding. 

www.levelfinancellc.com 

Email:  info@levelfinancellc.com

Mr Undreese Gulley 

775-561-44061

Looking forward to hear from you. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service