I am planning do fix and flip in Milwaukee, WI starting from Spring season to Fall. I have experience fixing and flipping this area. I am looking for funding options. There are some good SFH deals in good neighborhoods here. If you have any financing options, please post the details here.

Views: 369

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This program is for direct buyers or investors:

It is directed at those who cannot secure the funds they need through normal investor financing channels. Reasons may include: low FICO score, short amount of time involved, funding amount is too small, etc., or does not qualify for some other reason.

Free & Clear Funding: Short Term, First Position, $20k-$99k - Nationwide  

Funding Program Information:

-          Funding normally occurs in 6-8 working days, not weeks (for qualified deals)  

-          No appraisal, credit check or income verification   

-          Use funds to get past temporary cash flow hurdles 

-          Pay overdue: taxes, liens, HOA fees 

-          Use funds for building permits, closing costs, materials                     

-          Bring payments up to date on other urgent loans 

-          Pay off a small note so property can be sold or refinanced  

-          Get properties out of probate, foreclosure, tax or sheriff’s sale     

-          Don’t tie up your personal capital, use ours 

-          Allows investors to leverage themselves into more deals   

Funding from $20,000 to $99,000                     

*        Up to 90 days

*        Best used with properties that are owned free & clear by an investor

*        Up to 40% LTV (Loan to Value) of FMV (Fair Market Value)

*        No upfront or hidden fees. Quick funding decisions

*        No points, no interest, no monthly payments. Not a loan.

*        Funding is a cash-on-cash type investment

*        N.O.O. (Non-Owner-Occupied), investor-owned properties only

*        Investment must be secured by a 1st position note/deed

*        Funding transactions are processed by our title/escrow professionals

Cash-on-cash returns rate  1% per day, with a 30-day minimum.  

Cash-on-Cash Return Examples (based on $225k FMV property) 

30 days = 30%*                    $20k invested x 30% = $  6k = $  26k paid back

$40k invested x 30% = $12k = $  52k paid back

$90k invested x 30% = $27k = $117k paid back  

60 days = 60%*                    $20k invested x 60% = $12k = $  32k paid back

$40k invested x 60% = $24k = $  64k paid back

$90k invested x 60% = $54k = $144k paid back 

90 days = 90%*                    $20k invested x 90% = $18k = $  38k paid back

$40k invested x 90% = $36k = $  76k paid back

$90k invested x 90% = $81k = $171k paid back

This program is for direct buyers or investors:

www.ecapitalfund.net   - reachecap@gmail.com - rob@ecapitalfund.net

Lokesh,

Please find attached information on 10% down and other programs for real estate investors.

Regards,

Phillip Walker

Stone Creek Financial Services

Email:stonecreekfs@yahoo.com

Phone:510-575-1709

Fax: 855-420-5942

Attachments:

Possible i might be able to help out. Please contact 

Nevada Real Estate Finance, LLC
285 W Front Street Fallon NV, 89406
P: (775) 882-9376
W: www.nvrealestatefinancellc.com
E: info@nvrealestatefinancellc.com

Please check us out as we have no upfront fees and the program is credit based.  PM me if you have any questions.

https://www.finishlineloans.com/

Lokesh,  if you still seek funding for your deal this is what i can make happen for you. 

Below is my details contact me so we could have time to discuss on how best to move forward with the processing.

www.levelfinancellc.com

info@levelfinance.com 

Mr Undreese Gulley 

Level Finance LLC 

775-561-4061

Hello Lokesh,

We offer high LTV financing for Fix and Flip. Please contact us.

Best regard,

uFund Capital

About Us

Help business owners get the funding they need to succeed

Help both start-ups and existining businesses

Offer funding programs for every situation

Contribute to business growth

Send ECC Entrepreneur Capital Corporation USA Possible business Fun...

At ECC Entrepreneur Capital Corporation USA Est. in 1988 , we have over 30 years of experience with business and financial services. From real-estate investments to existing or start-up financial services, our experts can secure the funding you need.

Mr. Lokesh

We know it's been a few months this you posted. please confirm if you are still seeking funding for fix an flips.

Phillip Cowan

Broker@uBiquitousGCSFinancialLoans.com

Hello,

We have a great funding option for fix and flips that only requires 10% of total costs.  If you would like to learn more about this great opportunity, you can contact me at 614-305-5119 or you can visit our website at www.moequity.net.

Thanks,

Maurice Pleasant

MoEquity, LLC

Please contact me on: tomaswood@mail.com so we can discuss more about your deal and see where it goes from there.

We have provided over $1 Billion in business loans to over 15,000 business owners just like you. We use our own designated risk technology to provide you with the right business loan so you can grow your business. Our services are fast and reliable, loans are approved within 24 hours of successful application. We offer loans from a minimum range of $5,000 to a maximum of $500 million. Loans with a low interest rate and loan duration of 1 to 30 years to pay back the loan (secure and unsecured).  Apply today at http://royafinance.com/ or write us at jimlender@royafinance.com wanna talk to an agent call us with any of these numbers    +15105747413

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service