Hello I need funding for 2 business. Can you explain more about your loan process? Is there any up front fees? You can contact me at Thunder77Dragon@yahoo.com

Views: 183

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Brother I am looking to fund one real estate transaction and fund my LLC. also, if you find any leads can you please share them with me ? 

you can contact me with information on the project you have, perhaps I can help

Regards,

Dean Damico

Capital Funding Solutions

702-502-0087

capital-solutions@hotmail.com

Hi Ted,

I may be able to help you. 

For hard money, fix and flip, buy and hold or just rehab financing for investor or commercial residential property I do 80% ltv for purchase / purchase - rehab, 75% refinance (rate and term or cash out) or 70% regardless of credit.

I may also have programs for working capital for your business that can be used for any business purpose including real estate investing and rehab.

Contact me directly at.

Louis Jeffries

Business Credit Coach
Real Estate Investment Financing
louisj@fbcfunding.com

Hello,

I would be interested in communicating with you to obtain more information about lending platform, criteria,

terms etc.

Kevin

creillc@comcast.net

Hi Sam,

I would like to know more. I am a Commercial and Business Financing Broker with over 30 programs and 2000 funding sources. Let me know what you need and I can tell you if or how I can help you.

The first step in any loan process is a conversation to know if we can possibly help you?

Louis Jeffries

Business Credit Coach
Real Estate Investment Financing

Louisj@fbcfunding.com

I can fund your businesses for you , and we have no upfront fees.

NOT a merchant cash advance, factoring or SBA loan program, but a private-money alternative with limited documentation required, minimal or no prepay penalties, no out-of-pocket fees or closing costs and funding time frames as fast as three (3) days. This is a nationwide loan program, most industries will be considered and no real estate collateral is required.

• Loans from $5,000 to $500,000
  • Terms from 6 months to 5 years
  • Credit scores from 550
  • Rates starting at 7% 
  • Close as fast as 3 days

Gain access to simple, fast and hassle-free financing 
• Working capital
• Inventory and equipment
• Advertising and marketing
• Debt consolidation and more…

Call Darwin Fielding at 800-503-3450 
or email loans@providentmng.com