Does anyone know of  any lenders that will work with individuals with no so good credit, and not wanting up front fees and that is not in another country!!!!!  In need of funds for real estate purchases or credit partners to split 75-25 for min. 4 months. 

Views: 185

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We are a direct lender and located in Southern California. California is our Niche state.

We provide hard money type financing where the loan decision is mostly based on the amount of equity, location, and condition of the real estate collateral.

We can lend up to 65% LTV for refi; 70% for purchase; 80% for flips.

We do no charge ANY up front fees, but do require the client to pay for any 3rd party reports directly to the vendor, not us. We fully underwrite the file before ordering any 3rd party reports (such as appraisal) to ensure client is not wasting any money on something that cannot be financed. 

I look forward to increasing your sales and profits!

Thanks,

Julian Olson

Account Manager

direct: (714) 330-7331

fax: (949) 281-2087

julian@scfinancialservice.com

CA DRE No: 01910180; Corp. NMLS No: 365959; Indv. NMLS No: 824818

Julian thanks for responding, i am in maryland, will you still finanace deals.

Hi Anthony, 

I have been a Hard Money Lender for over 20 years and am licensed for the entire state of California.  My website is www.Sunpacmortgage.com where you can check out what I/we can offer.  Only 2 criteria are: #1. At least 25% down payment on purchase or decent equity and #2. Ability to repay.  That's it!

If you are in another state, I do have legitimate and good referrals I could offer.  Just let me know which area you are looking to purchase in and I'll see if I can help. (Also let me know if it's for owner occupied purchase or non-owner.  I offer owner occupied financing but many other Lenders do not, due to increased regulations in 2012.)

Best, 

Owner/Hard Money Broker - The Guy in the White Hat

thanks, the guy in the white hat for responding i am in another state (maryland), let me know if you can help

Whoops, sorry Anthony for not including my name. 

Would depend if you are searching for owner occupied financing or non-owner occupied financing/commercial, etc. 

Best, Forest

www.Sunpacmortgage.com

well forest, can you contact me so i can talk to you about what the situation is 443:303-6594, if/when you are available. thanks

I'm leaving the office for the weekend so why don't you email me directly at ari@sunpacmortgage.com and my Assistant can help you or pass along to me when back in town (if needed). 

Best, Forest

We can help you with the loan. We offer personal, company and business
loans to individuals and companies in severe need. Apply now and get
your financial problems solved. The interest rate is 3% yearly.
Contact us via e-mail: vatlfunding@vf.vc

Anthony,

Here's what we offer -

Our Lenders will consider and review Rehab Loan Requests for Properties located in the following States:

• Maryland (Counties of Montgomery, Prince George’s, Charles and Ocean City. All other areas of MD on a case by case basis.)
  • Washington, DC (All)
  • Virginia (Fairfax County, Arlington County, Prince Williams County, Loudoun County, Fauquier County and the cities of: Alexandria, Falls Church, Fairfax, Manassas, Manassas Park, Virginia Beach and the Tidewater Areas.)
  • Delaware (Rehoboth Beach, Bethany Beach, Dewey Beach)
  • North Carolina (Corolla, Kitty Hawk, Nags Head, Cape Hatteras)
  • Florida (South FL Beachfronts only)
  • Any loan amount
  • Equity-based lending program
  • Zero pre-payment penalties
  • Zero monthly mortgage payments
  • First trust – First lien position only
  • Your credit is not considered
  • No employment verification
  • No minimum credit score requirement
  • Loan Approval within 48 Hours
  • Fast closings (usually within 10-14 days)
  • Up to 60% LTV based on ARV
  • 12% to 16% Interest
  • 4 to 6 Points
  • 6-month balloon note (longer terms possible)
  • Repair money in escrow and released in draws
  • Experience is not required for approval

Since we cover parts of MD, perhaps we can help. A direct link to filling out our fast response web form is here:

http://commercialfunding.iwillbeyourbank.com/funding/rehabs/

Sincerely,

Troy Ross, CEO of the PCFC Group

Your Commercial and Residential Rehab Funding Resource

Located in Goochland County, Virginia
http://privatecommercialfunds.com
*NEW* Toll Free Number (888) 422-0190

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service