Florida Contractor seeking funding for residential purchases

Dager Construction Inc. is a Central Florida based Certified Building Contractor (CBC059356) experienced in land development and building construction incorporated in February 2000. The company is operated out of its office in Apopka, FL, and is fully owned and controlled by Ron Dager, a full-time resident of Florida. The company intends to purchase distressed single-family residential property in Central Florida for the purpose of rehabbing and reselling for profit to other investors and to owner occupants. Dager Construction is the “Contractor” that will perform the Rehab on these properties, thus reducing material and labor costs of hiring an outside Contractor.

Target properties will include REO foreclosures, pre-foreclosures and potential short-sales all selling for well-below market value. We are seeking funding for real estate development of distressed residential properties for re-sale. We have $30-$40k to apply towards the purchase and rehab of residential SFH properties. We are also looking for funding to purchase auction properties, which will require funding the same day as the auction. Contact me with your loan program requirements, terms and rates.

terry@dagerconstruct.com

Views: 220

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you are; or want to become, a flipper. 

Properly Executed A-B-C Transactional Flipping

Let’s say you have a $200K to $7M residential or commercial property ready to flip to a pre-approved (cash on hand) end buyer. We will fund the initial purchase at absolutely no cost within 3-days of notification. The flip must occur the same; or the next, day. When the end or “C” buyer closes we split the margin with 25% going to us. 

Both purchase and sales contracts must be signed by both the buyers and the sellers. The end or “C” buyer must pre-approved by his lender with his earnest money already in escrow. 

Best Regards;

James W. Peterson

517-896-4275

unclejim@rocketmial.com

Good day ,
I will like you to understand that i can get you funded with a requested loan ranging from $5,000.00 - $50,000,000.00 on an interest rate of 6.8% as i am a private lender/investor but firstly i will need you to get back to me with the amount you are interested so that i can have my loan application terms prepared and sent over to you. I will need you to have the following info filled out for my records so that we could start this off. I will like to confirm that i will need you to get back to me as soon as possible with the amount you are interested in as well the time you can afford to pay back the loan as that will be what my loan terms(which i will have sent to you as soon as i get the information below sent to me) to ensure problems dont arise when you start paying back the loan. I will be awaiting to hear from you so that we could get this started

1)Name:
2)Prefix (Mr., Mrs., Ms., Dr., etc.):
3)First name:
4)Last name:
5)Business name(If Any):
6)Purpose of loan:
7)Date of birth (yyyy-mm-dd):
8)Gender:
9)Marital status:
10)City:
11)State/Province:
12)Occupation:
13)Company name:
14)Work address:
15)State/Province:
16)Zip/postal code:
17)Country:
18)Phone:
19)Fax:
20) Amount Needed As The Loan:
21) duration(time you can afford in paying back the loan):
22) Email Address:

Wil Herbert

I would like to learn more about what you are looking for and your experience has been. I may be able to help you. My credit partner is interested in these types of deals. Can you email me a summary and an executive summary and we will review it and then we can set up a conference call. Please send them to tnjenterprises@sc.rr.com

Thanks

Therin Hill, MBA

Do you need a loan at 2% interest?If yes E-mail us on larrystonelendingcenter@yahoo.com.hk with Name,Country,Amount Needed,Duration&Tel.

Have you been turned down by so many banks? Do you need FINANCE/INVESTMENTS to establish your business? Do you need finance for the expansion of your business? Or do you need a personal loan? Our loan ranges from personal to business loan. Our interest rate is very affordable and our loan process is very fast and easy as well. We are very willing to make all your financial troubles a thing of the past. If you are really ready to get your financial problems solved,Then search no further and apply for a loan Name:............. Contact Address:........ Phone:................. Country:................ Loan:......... Purpose Of Loan........... Loan Duration:............ Sex:....................... Age.................Email Address:..............Best Regards.....Herbert Wilson contact us; herbertloans@gmail.com

Do you need a loan at 2% interest?If yes E-mail us on larrystonelendingcenter@yahoo.com.hk with Name,Country,Amount Needed,Duration&Tel.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service