Fix-n-Flip or Fix-n-Rent loans available for the beginner, novice or professional rehabber.
No upfront fee!

Key Points

• Minimum Mid-FICO 600
  • Same Day Pre-Approval
  • No Up-Front Due Diligence or Commitment Fees
  • Verify Downpayment, Reserves, Closing Costs, Etc…
  • No Experience Required
  • Quick Close Available

General Loan Terms

• $100,000 - $10 million+
  • Purchase LTC: up to 90% financed
  • Rehab Budget: up to 100% financed
  • ARV: up to 75%
  • Interest: from 7.00% (based on experience)
  • Rate: Fixed
  • Term: 12 - 18 Months
  • Amort: Interest Only
  • DSCR: N/A
  • No Prepayment Penalty

Collateral

• Single Family Residence
  • Townhome
  • Duplex
  • Triplex
  • Quadruplex
  • Multifamily (5+ Units)

Contact me to discuss your deal, obtain a Pre-Approval or for additional information.

__

Doug Braxton 
Commercial Mortgage Broker
Braxton and Company, LLC
(800) 230-1424
https://www.1-4investor.com 

Views: 74

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have a deal in New York that I'm looking to get funded. I need rehab funds-$150k-on a 9642 sq ft mixed use property (I already own the property). I got it at an auction price (from a foreclosure situation) so to speak-I paid $12k (ARV is $200-$250k+). It has 9 apts.-ranging from efficiency to 3 bedroom-and a commercial space on first  floor with dining room, dining/dance area with stage, 2 "bar" areas-one with large gathering area, 4 bathrooms, office, kitchen, 2 storage areas, and entry area leading to 2 upper floors of apts.

It needs electrical and plumbing overhaul, and a decent amount of aesthetic repair and upgrades. I have already had an inspector go through to give us more of a specific idea as to the scope and necessities required according to law, code and such, and contractors are almost done with the SOW. I don't know if I would be able to do a refinance-type loan on the ARV, or if it would have to be straight rehab?                                                                                                                                   Needs to be a stated, asset-based deal, as the revenue from the property after rehab (DSCR) would be the main consideration as well as the ARV.  I am trying to connect with a lender that will wrap as much into the loan as possible even if it means an extra point or slightly higher interest initially to be able to have as little needed as possible at closing since funds are getting tight at this point due to delays. MIGHT even consider short term equity deal of profit percentage.

I have good credit-no negs-and a 700 score (was higher until recently-had to purchase a vehicle). Once rehab is done, immediate revenue will be $6300 per month from apts., and within an additional 1-3 months or so that figure will jump to approximately $15k+ per month. 

Hello Ruth,

Sent you an e-mail requesting additional information. Looking at a 70% ARV on mixed-use.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service