Fix & Flip Financing: $150K - $2.5M with No Minimum Credit, No Prepayment Penalty, and up to an 80% LTV.

Need Real Estate Fix & Flip Financing? 

Fix & Flip Guidelines:
- Loan Amount: $150K - $2.5M+
- Collateral: Non-Owner Occupied Real Estate (Commercial or Residential)
- Rates: 12% Interest Only
- Term: 12 Months
- No Prepayment Penalty
- Maximum LTV: 80% (of the appraised value)
- Minimum FICO: 500
- Closing: In as few as 10 days

Want fair and simple terms with a quick closing? Sick of dealing with lenders who take months to close? Call me right now. I am available 24/7. You can reach me directly at (561) 400-7938.

Views: 362

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yoni,  My name is Art and I want to know if you can put several single family non owner occupied houses together to meet your $150k min.  My direct email address is gennevapropertiesllc@gmail.com.  Thanks

You loan in Oregon  ?  What  type  of   properties  will you loan on ?  What  paperwork  do  you need ? 

Pleases  respond  to  northwestrealestate@live.com

What  will be  the  subject line  on the  email?

Have not received it please resend NORTHWESTREALESTATE@LIVE.COM

Thank you

Have not received it please resend NORTHWESTREALESTATE@LIVE.COM

Thank you

You loan in Oregon  ?  What  type  of   properties  will you loan on ?  What  paperwork  do  you need ? 

Pleases  respond  to  northwestrealestate@live.com

Can you please send more all requirements to  titanhomes574@gmail.com

Yoni,

Can you email me regarding this program asap?

Sean Richway
cfrepropertiesllc@hotmail.com

I have two homes that i want two Purchase and Fix and Flip both together would be $110,000,  Rehab for both would be $85,000 so all together would be $195,000. I have been at so many sites and now a person that paid money for a loan has not seen the loan at all. So i saw you name and I'm writing to you for help. The ARV on one home would be $165,000 and the other one would for $155,000. So after there are sold before the 12 months would be $320,000 minus the loan of $195,000 which would be the Profit of $125,000 and then your 12% which would be $15,000 and you points how does 3 sound to you. please get back to me if you can. I would like to get a 100% on the ARV only if possible.

my e-mail: cmrjr32@gmail.com

I can get the loan from out of the country but the fee's are out of this world. they have to make shore that the money is not Receive by terrorist so the back wants the fee's and it's high. then how can you help me. if not 100%    

Yoni-

Please send me a loan application for a rehab in central California-  I assume that the 80% is after repaired value?  please let me know how you fund the initial purchase and the rehab funds.

Thanks,

Michael Mason

mason.b4www@yahoo.com

530-386-1043

Check out "TOP MORTGAGE BROKERS" on Real Estate Finance: http://j.mp/1tj1ep1

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service