I am looking for "DIRECT LENDERS ONLY" Looking to purchase a restaurant with land in Florida Current cash flow is approx 300,000 annually Total amount needed is approx 750,000 Please be ready to verify yourself as a Direct Lender as you will be dealing direct with my attorney Thanks in advance

Views: 205

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Im looking to build a relationship with a Direct Lender for future projects also

i can help you with the funds you seek how soon do you need the loan

Reply via Brightloans24@gmail.com

ag29577@gmail.com

We are a correspondent lender in a addition to our ability to broker loans, but I don't think you would fit into our underwriting box.  You should probably be looking at the SBA 7(a) program.  If you'd like to discuss, feel free to reach out.

Rich Coppage
Vice President, Cressida Capital
8939 S. Sepulveda Blvd.
Suite 102
Los Angeles, CA 90045
O: 213.784.2784 x1004
M: 480.215.9909 
F: 480.269.9805
E: richc@cressidacapital.com
www.CressidaCapital.com
www.cressidacapital.com/category/closed-deals/

Loan of $100k was given to a Woman which she absconded with it but was later arrested after 6months of the period to repay the loan,are you honest to repay the loan? write Tom on tomvichi90@gmail.com for loan at No upfront fees

Shawn  contact me also at 908-447-8107 to discuss

James please give me a call to discuss 908-447-8107

Peter, I am interested in looking at your loan request.

The company that I am with, Mercury Capital, is a direct bridge;hard money lender. We have been extending such loans since 1989. Our loans close in three weeks.

Do you have any experience in the restaurant business? Please forward an executive summary giving the approximate value of the real estate.

Thank you,

Peter Hans
Mercury Capital
100 Merrick Road 504E
Rockville Centre, NY 1570
(O) 212-661-8700
(M) 347-419-1142
peter@mercurycapital.com

Peter, we at The Michael Lewis Group, would be happy for the opportunity to fund your project if it's at least $200,000.

Take a look at our web site http://michaellewisgroup.com to see if there is a product you like, if you do please contact me reggie@michaellewisgroup.com. Hope to hear from you.

Reggie Truss

The Michael Lewis Group

P.S. We help real estate agents close more sales

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service