Hello

I am actively looking to partner with  private investors who have either a self directed IRA or liquid cash in exchange for 12% Annum or 15% of the profit whichever is HIGHER, upon the sale of the acquired property.

1) 1st Postition Lien

Everything is handled thru a title company w/legal documents recorded

2) Purchases on average are $0.40 on the dollar - Auctions/Hubzu/HUD/FNMA/MLS/Home Owners looking to get out

3) Looking for 100% of purchase price plus repair - less the good faith deposit provided by Two Black Sheep Investments.

Goal is to purchase/repair/sell 30-90 days from start to finish, resulting in quick profits for you.

I  believe you will be so happy with the results you will want to immediately fund another project. Our primary focus is in Brevard County Florida middle class/high end homes.

A little about myself - Married for 28yrs to my high school sweetheart, Mom of 3 grown fantastic children, Telecommunications Engineer for 15yrs with the same company. I don't quit, always figure out a way to make things work.

My husband Ralph, has owned/operated a Construction/Landscaping company for over 25yrs, he has extensive knowledge in the industry, and resources at our disposal for cost effective rehabing/staging etc.

We are a team, and looking for like minded people to join us on our journey.

If you feel you are a good fit please email info@twoblacksheepinvestments.com

Please include your contact info - estimated amount you are able to invest - and any other info or suggestions.

We look forward to hearing from you

Dawn & Ralph Baldassarri

Two Black Sheep Investments LLC

Views: 90

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We are private equity & venture capital investment company who are ready to fund projects in the form of debt finance.

Do you need a loan to Enhance your business? Loan to Consolidate your Debt? Loan for personal uses? Loan for credit Card? Mortgage Loan? We are the solution to your financial problem. We grant loan to both cooperate and private entities at a low interest rate. The terms are very flexible and interesting.

Kindly revert back if you have projects that needs funding for further discussion and negotiation.

Best Regards,
Richard Max.
(872) 225-2819
Address: 4625 Sherland  Rd,Mountain View,
CA 94043, USA.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service