Private Money business Program is NOT a merchant cash advance, factoring or SBA loan program, but an innovative private -money alternative with limited documentation required, minimal or no prepay penalties, no out-of -pocket fees or closing costs and funding times frames as fast as two (2) day. This is a nationwide loan program, most industries will be considered and no real estate collateral is required. Designed for businesses that need money quick.

Loan Sizes: $5K to $500K

Credit Scores: 500 Minimum

Term: 6 to 18 months

The rates are 12% and Up

Position: Now, 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Positions

Can offer 2 day closings! 

There must be a  $1K+ avg. bank balance, and  $100K min. annual business revenue.

3 months business bank statements

Time in Business: 3+ Months 

The net income determines how much you qualify for.

Industries: Funding the Tough Ones*

Underwriting:

BKs > 6 months, Open Judgments/Liens OK, 10+ NSF Maximum!

*We Want Your: Non-Profits, Churches, Construction, Trucking, Auto-Dealers, Financial/Real Estate Services, Travel/Insurance Agents, Home Businesses & More!

It's Cheaper Than a Credit Card!

Views: 276

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have been looking at a franchise that I need funding for to become a commercial loan broker but can't get loans from a bank. $100,000 is the funds needed.

Ricky,

Please provide your email address so I can send you the application.

Regards,

Phillip Walker

Stone Creek Financial Services

Email:stonecreekfs@yahoo.com

Phone:510-575-1709

Fax:1-877-635-5033

You will have to mail to my home address. I'm using a cell phone.
27 County Rd 553 Moulton, Alabama 35650.
Email rickyva.rw@gmail.com

Arnold:

I wold like to learn more about your product. I have a good size of clients who could benefit from this product. Please forward what is needed on my part to refer clients for your product. Also potential to provide a consistent flow of deals.

Kevin Palmer

Nationwide Credit Recovery & Finance LLC

info@ncrfunds

877 352 5825

Arnold,

I have a couple of good prospects that should be good fits.   please send more info to me at mike@ntibfin.com.  914.419.3059.  Thank you.  Mike Weinberg

Arnold,

Just sent you a private message but let me reach out here. I have a client that may well fit your parameters. Please send me your program description and an application at your convenience.

Thanks.

Dana Korosi

Riverstone Capital Consultants

P - 216-322-4523

danak716@yahoo.com

Good evening:

Please contact me on this funding.  We have been in business for over 12 years; we are expanding our business and seeking expansion capital.

Thank you for your consideration.

Nancy Horanzy, Vice President

Richard's Employment Agency

860-888-4166

Hi Arnold,

I have reviewed your guidelines and meet what you have outlined. Please send any additional information and how we can proceed.

Terrence Watson

Facets Kitchen and Bath Design

twatson@facetskitchenbathdesign.com

404-254-3411 - O

Thanks.

404-935-2032 - M

Good day Sir,

Can i qualify for this program if I have a job and own real estate (for 2 years), make 100K a year and keep a $1000 + bank account balance.  Malcolm  347 681 3034.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service