I’m partnered with a company that provides Rehab Funding. They want to JV with wholesalers and lenders nationwide, to find homeowners looking to sell their home that need repairs. For every home owner you find that uses the Rehab Program, they will pay you $7,500. If interested email me at geraldjohnsonkei@gmail.com for more info.

Views: 704

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Ricard,

do you fund in Illinois?

kenbr1985@yahoo.com

Hello Gerald,

do you fund in Illinois.

Yes they fund in Illinois as well as nationwide. I can email you more info. I just need your company name (if you have one) and I'll email you their website to review.

Kingdom Resources Development

OK, I emailed you the info.

Send me an application or however you do it for funding my company, I am a buyer of apartment complexes, I can be reached at:

Chuck

mr9195@gmail.com 

I emailed you the info

Gerald,

I have sent you an email in regards to this service.

Sean

Hi  Gerald,  I'll send you an email,  for more information,   I may possibly have referrrals  to  send your way

I'm  also listed  here on the real estate finance web site,  I'm also  on  twitter,  linkedin,  facebook

My name is  Michael  Chilli,   company name is Arc Financial      primary business  email   pctech1420@aol.com

look  forward to  see  if we could work  together  

★Commercial Real Estate Funding★ ★NO HASSLE FUNDING★
★Flexible Terms★:

ATTN: BUSINESS OWNERS & REAL ESTATE INVESTORS IN NEED OF FUNDING IN: Wa, Or, Ca, and Tx

MACG REAL ESTATE GROUP and our affiliates are able to facilitate NO HASSLE FUNDING for BUSINESS OWNERS!

macgrealestate1@gmail.com

Perfect for Investors looking to Refinance existing real estate assest you currently own to obtain funding for other projects you are working on.

We process, underwrite, close and service all loans in house.Same day approvals and closing within 20 business Days!! Call or email us today for an application.

macgrealestate1@gmail.com

Not known to many business owners and commercial real estate investors is the availability of Private Capital for business purposes in the form of Collateral based loans. Business and real estate owners can get  a loan for as little as $5,000.  We can lend up to $10,000,000 strictly based on the asset or collateral value of commercial real estate. We use methods to determine funding amounts such as credit card sales, accounts recievable, inventory and yes, even purchase orders, regardless of credit scores, income or financial stability.
Contact us today if you are currently looking to refinance one of the following:

Community
Shopping Plaza, 
Strip Mall 
Mini-Mall; 
Convenience store (7-11); 
Department Store (apparel, 
Grocery, Supermarket; 
Hospital-PRIVATE; 
Hotel; 
Light Industrial (10% 
Medical Bldg; 
Mini-Warehouse, 
Storage; 
Mobile Home Park, 
Office Bldg (General); 
Retail Stores ( Personal Services, Photography, Travel); 
Warehouse (Industrial),
Gas Station 
Auto Dealership, 
Medical/Dental Bldg., 
Mixed Use  

Occupancy: 85%+

1st Mtg Amount >= 750000
Interest Rate >= 5+

Contacts us Today!

Macgrealestate1@gmail.com

Yes, the program is available in those areas. I can email you more info. Send me an email at geraldjohnsonkei@gmail.com for more info.

NEPCO, INC – DIRECT LENDING AND CAPITAL FORMATION FOR PROJECTS AND ASSETS IN THE ENERGY, TECHNOLOGY, MINING, BUSINESS AND REAL ESTATE SECTORS-WORLDWIDE - Ron Coleman, President   770-572-7765-ofc; nepcoinc@att.net; nepcoinc1 -Skype

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service