Need a loan?

We offer unsecured personal loans from $10000 to $100,000,000 for any purpose*. You do not have to be a homeowner, we offer loans to tenants too. We won't charge you a fee to consider your application. We'll give you a conditional decision in minutes. We are a lender, not a broker - we lend you the money.

Contact us now : nohaabdel2013@gmail.com

Views: 724

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Noha for linking me up with Home Link Financial Service, my loan has just been transferred to me by your bank ( Northern Ice International Bank) I am so happy , i can pay off my debts now and start a small business, i will be forever grateful.

Cynthia Lam

Allow us to introduce ourselves to you,we are Real Estate Investors based in Malden Massachusetts,we have a buyer 

and we need a loan for $18m for one year.

Please this is a hot deal ,send an e-mail if you are interested : our e-mail is madonamichael@gmail.com

Tel number is 781-322-0141

W e look forward to working with you.

Thanks

Matthew Segaali

please send me more info, Thanks .  Ed @ freedomamust@yahoo.com

Please send me more information. eric.daker@snmc.com

I would like more information. I sent to your email but did not go through.

Please send information to Primetimefinancialconsultants@gmail.com

Thanks

Ann

How do I get in touch with someone to talk too. Could you provide a phone number thank you

High profile car wash - gas and c-store in Bridgewater NJ. currently paying $350,000 annually servicing $4M in debt, in need of $3M-$4M, up to $1M can be subordinated, if this is any interest to you, property has appraised "AS IS" value of $4.050M prefer an investor with $1.6-$1.8M by lowering secured debt would be able to secure local bank loan of up to $3M. The $3M would be used to pay off all other debt secured and unsecured, lowering annual debt being serviced from $400,000 to $200,000 ($3M @ 5%=$200,000) would also have funds necessary to build 4 bay pre-approved 4 bay Lube Center. Lube Center projected sales to $250-$300,000 net annually. With the multiple facets of this location gas sales would be 150,000 Gal/ mo, existing car wash sales $5,000 cars/mo and existing c-store traffic would aid in a much faster growth of Lube facility as compared to a single stand alone location.

Thank you 

Kevin McFarland

Attachments:

SEND EMAIL TO nohaabdel2013@gmail.com , SO WE CAN SEND YOU INFORMATION

need a debt consolidation loan to pay off credit cards, 35grand, for 10to20yrs your int. can you helpme?vancehuntervance@yahoo.com send details immediately?vancehunter, letmeknow?

i need an unsecured business loan to buy land and houses , can i borrow 75grand, any fees can you helpme? send info to vancehuntervance@yahoo.com

Hi, are your loan decisions credit driven or asset driven for real estate projects?

Contact me at sims_david35@hotmail.com, I would like to obtain more loan criteria information.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service