Views: 1352

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can you send me information about your program?  I have 4 properties that I am in need of financing by Rehab Loan or Fix and Flip Loans.....Shellia - My email is shellia.kirkendoll@nashville.gov or shellia@hotmail.com

Hi Shellia,

Did you receive me email? I sent you more info yesterday from Ben@LantzmanManagement.com 

Thanks!

Hi Mr. Stoodley,

I am a real estate investor. Would like to know exactly what your program requirements are. contact: amkaragiannis@gmail.com

Anthea,

I've emailed you more info. Please feel free to contact me.

Thanks!

Hello, I'm looking for funding for fix and flips in my area..please forward your loan criteria to moewhittle@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

Email sent, please respond to Ben@LantzmanManagement.com with any questions, thank you!

Hello Ben pls send info to semlohinv@outlook.com. Attn Gregg P. Holmes

Email sent, please respond to Ben@LantzmanManagement.com with any questions, thank you!

What States do you operate in?

Hi Ken, 

We operate in California, Nevada and Arizona mainly. Open to possibilities, but for the most part just these three.

If you would like more info, please feel free to email me at Ben@LantzmanManagement.com

Thanks!

I am

Hi Ken - I'm assuming you meant "I am.... sending you an email" but I haven't gotten one yet, just fyi. Let me know. Thanks!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service