Are you a Hard Money Lender? Please list your contact information here along with any information this website should know about the types of funding you offer.

THIS IS FREE EXPOSURE TO THOUSANDS OF BROKERS AND BORROWERS!

Thank you!

Admin

Views: 1200

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I represent a large clientele who are ready to invest on a good investment. Hit me up with your well detailed investment proposal and I will bring investors to your doorsteps. My Clients are only interested in Return on Investment (ROI) so no interests on moneys invested. We appreciate referrals. 

Send me a message via linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/debbie-contiki-mcinney-6b0a2915/ or send me a mail at privateinvestbrokers@gmail.com 

Good day

I am a private lender and i give out secured and unsecured loans. I give out loans at 6% interest rate and i do 100% financing

Email: alanpropertyloanservices@gmail.com

Mobile: 805-312-9839

Niche-loans.com

www.niche-loans.com

info@niche-loans.com

617-977-5606

Titan Global Assets is a global funding entity; and a direct source, often using hard money parameters. Our projects and expansion files are varied from the US to Europe, Asia and Africa as well. Most of our previous success was in Mexico, and the USA. Please refer to our website, and more information as well as Preliminary Applications are provided. I can be reached by email at ericl@titanglobalassets.com and phone lines roll from 01-831-471-8444. I  have attached the adwork below that represents our 3 basic investor groupings. We are contracted underwriters and TGA also does hold contracted assets from the high millions into the low billions. Our investors are mostly Award winning, thus, though many are well known, we have developed and defined relationships to commence our ability to make offers for loans, JVs and alternative transactions. Please feel free to call with any questions or concerns. Thank you all and be well. Truly, Eric 

Titan Global Assets Website

TGA%20Ad.jpg

stalled%20construction.jpg

50-300.jpg

TGA%20PRE-APPDec2012.doc

I am a private lender, California properties only, 65% LTV, 8%, 2 points, 6 to 24 months, $300K to $5M.   No upfront fees, can fund in a week.
Amir Halavi
Prime Lending LLC
11040 Santa Monica Blvd. #400, Los Angeles CA 90025
310-486-5858
We understand the search for a LOAN that best meets your individual investment needs and we personalize loan solutions to meet your unique needs and strive to make borrowing easy, convenient, and affordable.
With a 24 hours approval, we currently have loans from $50,000.00 – $100,000,000 at a duration of 1-25 years, 3% Interest rate and Closing as fast as 3 days.

Email: loanaranger@outlook.com

Are you in need of a Loan? Do you have a client who is in need of a loan? We offer quick and easy loans for as low as 5% interest rate. We provide both secured and unsecured long and short term loans. Contact us for more information. If you are a broker, no problem. APPLY NOW! Contact back for more info ! E-mail: robisonj20@gmail.com

Are you in need of a Loan?
Do you have a client who is in need of a loan?
We offer quick and easy loans for as low as 5% interest rate.
We provide both secured and unsecured long and short term loans.
Contact us for more information.
If you are a broker, no problem.
APPLY NOW!
Contact back for more info !
Whatsapps number: +1 (929) 262 3053
E-mail: robisonj20@gmail.com

Private lender wants to make <$1mm USA based commercial real estate loans:

$250,000 to $1,000,000 CAN CLOSE IN 2-3 WEEKS

12 month max term - 70% max LTV - USA Location agnostic

Fix & Flips, cash flowing commercial buildings,Purchase Bridge Loans, Refi Cash out,

Merchant Cash Advance Consolidation.

1st lien position only
Interest only w/ balloon at end of term
8.875 - 10.875 interest rate
Absolutely NO prepayment penalty whatsoever
2-3 origination points lender / 1-2 broker
Monthly payment

Most commercial or investment property types

This private lender makes small balance short term loans.

Save THOUSANDS with our MONTHLY payment refi cash out ABL
based Merchant Cash Advance Consolidation. You send a check
or wire the payment - we don’t control your checking account!

Contact kelly@ropertyloans.com http://ropertyloans.com Or call Mike 440-637-5646

Tom Sheppard

Contact@pioneerfinancellc.com

774-776-4111

pioneerfinancellc.com

I’m working with a company that provides unsecured lines of credit at 0% interest for a year and term loans for entrepreneurs and small business owners looking to start or grow their businesses.
What this means for you:
This company, Fundwise Capital, could be a great option for you and your business. The employees are easy to work with, honest, and transparent. Their online reviews say the same. They’ve secured over $150 million in funding for their clients to date.
How it works:
Fundwise Capital guarantees the best funding you can possibly qualify for based on your credit score, meaning you won’t have to worry about lenders with short terms and expensive interest rates. The only application requirement is a credit score of 680 or higher.
Apply in seconds:
There’s no obligation to apply, and it only takes 30 seconds. You’ll find out what you’ll qualify for within 24 hours.
Feel free to call me at 972-740-7742, and I can help answer any questions you might have. You can also see what you qualify for by simply clicking here: https://apply.fundwise.com/lauram
Best,
Laura McClure
P.S. - See how Tara received $70k to start her beauty salon and paid off her financing before having to pay any interest! 
P.S.  Also, if you wish to partner with Fundwise your business will receive 10% override on each deal closed.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service