Hello,

I found a package deal from a bank on cash flow properties in Riverwest, Milwaukee, WI. I am trying to purchasing these 3 properties (units: 4 + 5 + 5 = 15 units total) at $365,000 (total listing price is $414,000).

Total rents are $8200 per month. The city assessments are pretty good for these and listing price is around 55 – 60% of the city assessments. These are very good deals and the property condition is good. They have been remodeled in the last 4 – 5 years.

Do you have any commercial loan available for these? I will need financing for up to 90 – 100% of the purchase price. I plan to refinance with a bank after 1 year. If you know of any short term bridge loan to fund the down payment, please me know.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Lokesh

Views: 297

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I work with several lenders that provide alternate financing solutions. The lenders I work with can provide short-term, asset-backed commercial loans or for the purchase and rehabilitation of non-owner occupied (NOO) commercial and residential properties.

Nationwide Lending Criteria

Loan Amount: $10k-$2M

Loan Types: Single family, multi-family, bridge loans, real estate acquisition, short sales, construction loans, REOs and bank-foreclosed residential properties

Collateral: Non-owner occupied real estate

Possible 100% for purchase, improvements & soft costs

1-4 units

Improvement money available up front

Bank Statements, Pay Stubs (if applicable), Tax Returns, Personal/Business Financials, Real Estate owned, Leases/contracts, are some of the documents we need to start the process.

Contact me at diane@capfinancegroup.com

Hello Diane,

We have communicated in the past regarding 1 - 4 unit; At that time I believe you did not have 100% finncing.

Will you be able to fund 5 or more unit multi-family?

Lokesh,

I may be able to help you.

Could you please send me your details?

Thank you,

GPrivateLending@yahoo.com

Hello Mary,

Thanks for you response. I will send you an email.

What's your contact info? Do you happen to know the true value of the properties versus the city's assessment? Commercial real estate is our lending niche, especially multi-family properties.

IBS is a direct commercial lending investment bank. Email and cell are the best means of contacting me. Look forward to hearing from you.

Copelon J. Kirklin
Business Relationship Officer
Institutional Banking Services, N.A. CORP
401 E Las Olas Blvd Suite 1400
Fort Lauderdale, Fl 33301
Office: 954-889-5827 ext 803
Mobile: 225-304-2634

Recent Press Releases

Yes, I have an idea of the real values based on the market comps; I will contact you tomorrow

Lokesh,

Find attached a down payment funding program. Upon review should you be interested a conference call can be arranged with the lender.

Regards,

Phillip Walker

Stone Creek Financial Services

Email: stonecreekfs@yahoo.com

Phone: 510-5175-1709

Fax: 1-855-599-9562

Attachments:

I believe the down payment bond helps in earnest money deposit. I have heard of this.

Hi Lokesh,

We have access to 90% to 100% of financing. Go to our website http://www.wblgroup.net and fill out the contact information.

Daniel

Hello,

How are you? Am a direct lender,  Contact us for your  funding application today if you are interested. Thanks.

Email#  mrs.slavengillian@gmail.com

We can offer a Private Capital Raise  with our Accredited Investors, and  

get you 100% of the funds you need with

NO down payment

NO personal liability or financials required

NO credit requirements

For full details  go to :     www,thelpmtrust.tk

Click the tab at top  :    Raise Capital with No Credit

J.Hooks

The LPM TRUST

www.thelpmtrust.tk 

RSS