I'm in need of a commercial lender to finance a Auto Repair Shop in the State of GA. The property is currently Under Contract and looking for a lender to finance at least 70%LTV and can close in no more than 40 days. Please send me ALL of your eligibility requirements.

Views: 286

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

BEL_with_App%20%281%29.pdfJacqueline, maybe we can help, but the only way I can determine the LTV is for you to fill out the attached, and we can go from their.  Hope to hear from you.

Reggie Truss

reginaldt2017@outlook.com

Hello Jacqueline Martin,

I can offer up to an 80% LTV on Auto Repair Shops in GA. Can do Full Doc, 12-month Bank Statements or Stated Income. Can close within 30 days with a rush request. We would need to submit asap. Contact me (800) 230-1424 to discuss further. No upfront.

__
Doug Braxton
Commercial Mortgage Broker
Braxton and Company, LLC
P: (800) 230-1424
www.braxtonandcompany.com

I tried calling the number provided but I wasn't able to reach you.

Martin 404-946-3318

Global Alternative Funding Resources

CFG USA Worldwide Loan Application-Any Type of Loan/SBLC/BG/POF Application/Performing Note Buy USA
Regards,
David Lee, Registered Business Affiliate of CFG USA

Email me fore more information rw@ra-llc.net 

Thank you.

Still interested in the Finance, Kindly email or call at johnahanson@financecllc.com, (929) 450-7074.

John A Hanson

We have several options for commercial real estate financing. Including but not limited to 100% financing. 

Feel free to reach out.

Jonathan Casillas

Casillas Capital Partners

CasillasCapitalPartners.com

919-901-0872

Looking for a small loan of only $175K

Do you have any project that requires funding, we are offering financing on commercial and investment, Real Estate loan Up to 80% Commercial and 90% Residential and 100% Rehab. We also offer corporate and Personal Financing, construction loan, Home Equity Line of Credit Loan Credit Card loan, Consolidation loan , Finance for Flip Purchase loan Fix & Flip Loan 5% Interest Rate for a duration of 1-20 Years. We also pay 2% commission to brokers, who introduces project owners for finance or other opportunity.

We can fund those with poor credit (No BK's or FC in last 2 years) Short term Bridge Loans 20 Year Long-Term available. Kindly mail me for more
Email info@el-solutionllc.com
Address ​Address 12531 High Bluff Dr, San Diego, CA 92130
Phone 858-240-5626

It is my humble pleasure in bringing to your doorstep, the very best of loan financing investment options. We wish to express our willingness in funding your dream projects by providing personal or business loans within your payback capability. This Funding program allows a client to enjoy low interest payback for as low as 3% per annum for a period of 1-20 years. We currently have loans from the tune of $100,000.00 USD to $100,000,000.00 USD depending on your repayment ability.

We would be happy to receive your Executive Summary/Project Plan. It is our firm resolve to diligently participate in any viable project of your choice with a view of financing and providing soft loans for such.

Feel free to contact.

Loan Arranger Limited
1320 Willow Pass Rd #600, Concord, CA 94520, USA.
Email: mail@loanarrangerltd.online
WhatsApp: +1 (765) 435-1244

It is my humble pleasure in bringing to your doorstep, the very best of loan financing investment options. We wish to express our willingness in funding your dream projects by providing personal or business loans within your payback capability. This Funding program allows a client to enjoy low interest payback for as low as 3% per annum for a period of 1-20 years. We currently have loans from the tune of $100,000.00 USD to $100,000,000.00 USD depending on your repayment ability.

We would be happy to receive your Executive Summary/Project Plan. It is our firm resolve to diligently participate in any viable project of your choice with a view of financing and providing soft loans for such.

Feel free to contact.

Loan Arranger Limited
1320 Willow Pass Rd #600, Concord, CA 94520, USA.
Email: mail@loanarrangerltd.online
WhatsApp: +1 (765) 435-1244

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service