I am seeking a $55,000,000 loan and or JV funding for the purchase of 3 existing profitable businesses.

The businesses are in the trucking / freight forwarding sector and are close enough in proximity to compliment each other in terms of management, equipment and support.

I am seeking 7% to 8% 30 year terms with a balloon payment in the 5 to 10 year area.  I am flexible if the lender can close quickly.

Executive Summary available to Lenders and first tier brokers.

Please contact me at evergreenreinvestments@gmail.com.

Thank you

John Galloway

Views: 230

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would love to speak to you and see how I could be of service. 

Respectfully Yours 

Jonathan Casillas

Sales Director

foxworthcommercialcapital.com

jonathanc@foxworthcommercialcapital.com

O: 800.278.1239 ext. 700

C: (919) 901-0872

Please forward me the executive summary so that I could have a better idea on how to serve you best. 

Jonathan Casillas

Sales Director

foxworthcommercialcapital.com

jonathanc@foxworthcommercialcapital.com

O: 800.278.1239 ext. 700

C: (919) 901-0872

John:

I welcome the opportunity to discuss how we can possibly provide a meaningful solution.

Kevin Palmer

Business Intermediary

Nationwide Credit Recovery & Finance LLC

877 352 5825 ofc

248 461 1201 fax

www.ncrfunds.com

I Represent a (Private JV Equity Firm) in NYC. We offer Virtually 100% Funding, in trade with 10% Refubdable Deposit from Client. And is 110% Matched by GFG Which is held in Name of a NEWLY FORMED SPE Escrow Acct. once we Fund the project ,funds are released to GFG ,and held until final profit is realized,at end of the Funding process. In trade we take a JV Stake in the Project,for up to 36monts ,or until you buy us out. NO INTEREST PAYMENTS ,FOR THE ENTIRE TERM. We Are JV Equity Partners. We can close in 4-6 weeks with , only exec,plan,Experience, 10% refundable Good Faith Deposit. NO High Credit score Required,NO 6 month bank bank Reserves ,NO Int Payments,NO Tax Returns required ,accept to verify 3 day verification of the 10% GFD funds.

Matt Picone
GFG GROUP,LLC
(NYC PRIVATE EQUITY FIRM)p
gfgllcfund@gmail.com
I Represent a (Private JV Equity Firm) in NYC. We offer Virtually 100% Funding, in trade with 10% Refubdable Deposit from Client. And is 110% Matched by GFG Which is held in Name of a NEWLY FORMED SPE Escrow Acct. once we Fund the project ,funds are released to GFG ,and held until final profit is realized,at end of the Funding process. In trade we take a JV Stake in the Project,for up to 36monts ,or until you buy us out. NO INTEREST PAYMENTS ,FOR THE ENTIRE TERM. We Are JV Equity Partners. We can close in 4-6 weeks with , only exec,plan,Experience, 10% refundable Good Faith Deposit. NO High Credit score Required,NO 6 month bank bank Reserves ,NO Int Payments,NO Tax Returns required ,accept to verify 3 day verification of the 10% GFD funds.

Matt Picone
GFG GROUP,LLC
(NYC PRIVATE EQUITY FIRM)
gfgllcfund@gmail.com
▶ Reply

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service