Looking for lender to fund 6 spec home builds in perfect subdivision in Florence, Oregon (1 hour outside of Eugene, Oregon).  2 lots are permit-ready. Great credit, seeking hard or soft money or equity partners.  We have $80,000 skin in the game. Land is not 100% owned (on owner contract with no payments). Direct lenders only.  Thank you

Rick 

Views: 243

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Mary,

You can contact me via rick@crossovercorporation.com

Thank you very much

you can send me an email at Gregory@whitingrenovations.org to discuss further

Gregory,

I've sent you two emails without response.  Rick

FINANCE EXPRESS LLC is a financial institution lending cash and we are located in LAS VEGAS, NV USA, we lend money to borrowers nationwide and a few other countries overseas.

We offer all kind of legitimate loans such as real estate loan, business loans, personal loans, debt consolidation loans etc at an affordable interest rate of 4% with no prepayment penalty.

You can be approved for a loan within 2 Working days of applying and the loan is funded within 1 business day after approval, you are definitely guaranteed of ultimate solutions to all your financial plight and struggles

Our lending program is always open for serious investors who are interested and ready for loan funding to finalize their single or various deals within and outside United States.

If interested, call at +1614-347-7678 or

email: finance-express@financier.com  for more details...

Finance Express ,LLC

+1614-347-7678

Karen, I just sent you an email.  Thanks

Richard,

I have sent you emails without your response yet I keep getting advertising email from you. Can you check that out.

Thanks

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service