Bridge or Gap funding needed on purchase of properties in MI

I am looking for a short term bridge or gap funder for several properties I have under contract in MI.   If interested, email me at  The term would be 6 months to a year and I'm willing to pay lender double digit return. 

Views: 41

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just emailed you for details


Kathleen Smith

Harbour Equity Partners
Private Client Services, LLC

Admin Assist.  | Private Banking and Client Services

 NY Office    631-757-9700

Fax.              631-991-9142
Email.    Info@SuperJumboLoans.Info     


© 2022   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service