Servant's Hill Bed and Breakfast would like to purchase and develop 16 acres of land in the Fall Creek Community near the Bush Intercontinental Airport.  Our bed and breakfast will be a unique lodging facility in this upcoming area! 

We look to purchase and develop this bed and breakfast within the Fall Creek community, which will be a Grand Opportunity for our company to establish our concept of a bed and breakfast and a hotel collaboration.  This new concept will enhance and compliment the aspects of this vast growing area.

Attached you will find:

1.  Servants' Hill Bed and Breakfast Executive Summary
2.  SHBB Site Plan
3.  Fall Creek Community Demographic

Servants' Hill Bed and Breakfast 
Michelle Black, President
Phone:  832-372-1533
Email:  servantshillbb@yahoo.com

"....To Serve One Another In Love" (Galatians 5:13)
Click here for review....SHBB%20Executive%20Summary.pdf
                                 SHBB%20Preliminary%20Site%20Plan.pdf
                                 Fall%20Creek%20Demographics%202012.pdf

Views: 235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

how much money do you need/

i can help contact me at victoria712v@aol.com

Ms Black

I can secure funding for this project, no money up front.

What's the loan amount?

How much Down payment?

Please contact me @

Stephen Mitchell

AMCKA Property Investments,LLC

512-785-2914

stephen.l.mitchell@gmail.com

Hello Michelle,

How much funding do you need. Our loans are from $250K to $500MM and we do not charge any upfront fees. Please send me an e-mail through: klitaba@gmail.com.

Thanks and best regards.

Kevina

I'm a strategic referral partner with NYC Commercial Funding Conduit which provides recourse and non-recourse commercial funding from 100k to no upper limit. 

My role is to send out loan worksheets which need to be completely and accurately filled out by borrowers and get these to the NYC analyst team for a full funding proposal. When the worksheet is returned we then send out a preliminary funding offer. If it is satisfactory we prepare our final, and official, funding offer which will include instructions as to how to wire us a fully refundable $2,500 - $5,000 retainer fee. 

Notice how the borrower pays nothing until after they get the funding offer they like. 

Kindest Regards;

James W. Peterson

517-896-4275

unclejim@rocketmail.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service