Bank or direct lender for commercial loans up to 100 million that is broker friendly

I'm getting back into the commercial lending business and I'm looking for lenders (not brokers) who do all types of commercial loans with good rates. Can anybody recommend a place to start? it's hard finding them over the web and it takes a lot of time. Is there a recent book I can buy that would have all this info? Thank you for your help!

Views: 160

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Terry,

I own this website. Message me any time at commercialloanpros@aol.com. My name is Monty. Owning this site definitely makes me a very well-connected guy in the commercial finance business.

Have a great night.

Hi Fake David Henry. Your profile says your name is Jeff Stewart. It appears you have a fake license and you are selling fake bank guarantees and letters of credit. How is that fake business working for you? Have you found anyone stupid enough to fall for your scam???

I am direct to my well capitalized lender that has the following below new additional loan programs for direct Investors/Sponsors only,and these programs are available in 45 states:

If interested in either loan program,contact me at: donmoneybiz@gmail.com

Loan Program 1:New 2 year program for purchase, refi (cash out or rate/term)
1-4 unit residential and warrantable condos only
Closing in 15 days
660 mid fico and up
Rates from 7-8.1%
Up to 65% for cash out, 70% rate/term, 75% purchases (depending on credit tier)
Loan amounts from 50k
Minimum 75k value per property
Blanket Loans OK
6 month pre pay
Vacant or rented acceptable

Loan Program 2:Rehab + Construction loans
1-4 unit residential only
Rates from 9.99-12%
600 mid fico and up
10-15% in the deal from the borrower + closing costs
7 day closings

RSS