I have a tourist resort project in Panama for which I need funding. I need a loan or JV to get me started. I own the land which has $7.5 Million valuation. I am flexible on any deal but no payments up front.

Thank You

Michael Taylor torchy6@gmail.com

Views: 427

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Michael,

What is the total value? Details to bruce@shellbeachfinancial.com. Thanks.

Bruce McClanahan

Shell Beach Capital

www.shellbeachcapital.com

805-773-0465

hi

i ahve sites to fund for you

please send me mail id tp give u details

Hello,

Thanks for your reply please contact me at torchy6@gmail.com.

Thanks

Michael

Michael

Contact me directly to discuss the funding of this loan. We fund land deals all over the world. We also fund deals based on completed values. You can call (201-342-8500) or email me at jeffsilver@kennedyfundinfg.com.

Michael,

We have direct funding worldwide, send me your contact information at info@wblgroup.net We have no upfront fees.

Daniel

http://www.wblgroup.net

Hi Daniel, have sent you an email.

Thank you Maurice, I will call you.

LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE  TO LEND AT JOSEPH AMIR INVESTMENT COMPANY.
The opportunity is here for you to get what you have been looking for, the development and growth of the economy depends on investment and all business/startup needs funding to expand. It is time to move forward and establish. Joseph Amir investment company is out to help investors, enterpreneur, individuals and companies get the funding they needed to establish. We invest on properties/business and also offer Start-up loans, Property/Business loans,  Investment loans, Agricultural Loan, Rehab/Expansion loans, Personal loans, Educational Loans,  Real estate loans, JV Capital/ Construction loans, Mobile home loan, Debt free loans, Equity/Refinance loans e.t.c to interested persons from any country with any credit rate. The services of brokers/representatives is also needed who can work with us on assisting persons who need financial help. Have you been turned down by banks or lenders, Joseph Amir company is here to assist you archieve your goal. If you are interested in a loan or need investor, do contact us through this email address and we are here to help you get what you need.

Thank you Joseph, I have sent you an email.

Thank you Joseph but due to bitter past experience we do not make up front payments.

Hi Michael,

You can email me your detail scenario & executive summary at info@wblgroup.net

Daniel

http://www.wblgroup.net

The information has been sent Daniel.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service