I am working with a builder in the Chicago area. He has a green SFR development project in a very affluent area of Chicago.
I am helping him get the extra bridge funding needed. He is getting a loan for $25M from a lender. He has the property under contract. I can give you his executive summary
if you need it. What I am looking for is an investor to put up $5M in an escrow of their choice for a period of between one to 10 weeks, depending on the agreement we reach with the 
lender of $25M. He will pay all fees at closing.  He is willing to pay a nice percentage to do this. Do you know anybody who would be interested in this kind of deal?
Regards,
Steven Kowalski

Views: 167

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Steven I would be more than happy to do the entire deal for you please add me as a friend and I will share my contact details. Thank you sir for the opportunity to serve you and your builder.

Cheers

Dee Duncan

Thank you for the reply.

Please send me an email

coolstarts@gmail.com

I will be glad to send you complete info

Steven -

Sent you an email offline.

Rich Coppage
Vice President, Cressida Capital
8939 S. Sepulveda Blvd.
Suite 102
Los Angeles, CA 90045
O: 213.784.2784 x1004
M: 480.215.9909
F: 480.269.9805
E: richc@cressidacapital.com
www.CressidaCapital.com

steven

are you still in need of the bridge loan? if so I can send you our info on our bridge loan program. when you have a minute let me know at carlos@cdccapitalpartners.com either way.

thanks for your time

Carlos Clark

CDC Capital Partners, LLC

managing member

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service