Hi all our team of funding experts can raise 7-15 business days with $0 upfront costs. We get paid based on our performance. You'll receive 0% interest for the first 6-13 months along with build a relationship with the lenders for future lending options. Connect with me today and lets talk!

Views: 258

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What is the required Investor's  down payment on any SFH. Is it the usual 35% or less?.   John

Hi John,

Since it is a stated application it is based on strength of you or your cosigners personal credit. 

I would like to know what is your process for obtaining funding. Contact me @ casmith40431@hotmail.com with complete details.

Thank you Charles I emailed you the details. 

please send me more info patlynnrentals@gmail.com

Hi Pat,

I just emailed you the details. 

can you send info.smithinnovations40@yahoo.com

Hi Edward,

I tried sending you an email but it bounced back? Can you double check please. 

Hello Francisco,

Could you please send more details on your funding programs.

Thanks

Ed dream.finders@yahoo.com

Looking for Funding for SIngle/Multi-Family home in East TN in the 50k-75K price range with 10k-15k of rehab and a Net Profit of 20K-30K. ***

**Also, looking for commercial loan for 2 Duplex unit that are filled. 6 units that make $450 each for $2700 a month income or $32,400 annually. Approximate expenses are 1100 a month or $13,300 yearly. There is currently a commercial loan in place for 4% that I may try to assume but need 15% down on both properties or around $27,000 down.

***Let me know what you are willing to do? deaconmorgan@gmail.com 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service