501(C)3 Tax Exempt Organization Needs For Profit Developer

A Proposed Assisted Living Center to be built on Corporate Land..,financed through Tax Exempt Bond

issue.  Business will be owned by Placeholders with equal shares in Holding Company and managed by non-profit.  Request details at (225)238-3923 and/or review attached Plans

Views: 74


Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Alex.

Please send me an email clsingh2004@aol.com. I can assist you wiht a for profit developer company , my company is called Pioneer Valley Development Company Inc.

Carole Singh


© 2022   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service