I am looking to finance a $50 million real estate acquisition in upstate New York.

Particulars:          Asset value $75+ million

Credit:                  US municipal government, AA3 credit

Loan structure:    25-year zero coupon bond-type structure and fully backed by the $75 million asset and a $25 million Trust

Summary:  Loan opportunity to a US municipal borrower with excellent investment-grade credit (Moody’s AA3).  Transaction to be backed by $75MM real property asset and a $25 million Trust or $100MM total assets.  The key is a long-term lender who is comfortable with a 25 year zero structure.

Views: 2392

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Brain,  We represent several funds with billions in capital.  One of our programs provide funding for countries with an S&P  A rating.  Others represent everything from banks, brokerage firms and insurance companies.  We may be able to help if this is still valid.....posted 7/31/20132.    

Up to 100% Project Funding Programs  

100% Debt capital

60% private lending and 40% private equity in the project.

NEPCO, INC  www.nepcoincus.ipage.com (temp website) is a ‘relationship first’ private worldwide commercial lender obtaining financing for our clients and their businesses. 

Funding for AGRICULTURE, COMMODITIES, ENERGY, REAL ESTATE, MINING and BUSINESS PROJECTS

o   . $2 million - $500 million

o   Mid-Market Asset Based Funding -  Revenues $3 million-$100 million; Capital up to $50 million; accounts receivable, raw/finished inventory and machinery & equipment; Private or public; Service, manufacturing, wholesale trade, retail trade and distributor businesses in all sectors

o   Business Financing $200 thousand to $5 million; Low credit scores; Normally 10 day or less for funds

• Funding worldwide - all regions
  • Paid only when Client is successfully funded
  • Process is simple, quick and fully transparent
  • Quick funding usually 30-45 days or less
  • We provide refund guarantee if project is not funded due to lender
  • Excellent rate and terms

We like Resorts, Hotel, Hospitality, Mixed Use Developments, Industrial, Shopping Centers, Malls, Retail, Office, Apartments, Assisted living, Healthcare, Student Housing, Self-storage, Manufacturing, Transportation, Acquisition/Construction Capital Restructure, Farm/Agriculture, Energy, Mining & Commodities and others on a case by case basis.

We will need:

1.      Executive summary/BP

2.      Proforma or actual statements (3-5 years preferably)

3.      Detailed use of funds

4.      Exit strategy

We believe that ‘the relationship’ is as important as the capital in allowing us to work together for a successful outcome. 

NEPCO, INC – WORLDWIDE LENDING FOR PROJECTS AND ASSETS IN Energy, Commodities, Mining, Real Estate and Business Project Funding!  (770)-572-7765-ofc; (770) 807-0346-fax; nepcoinc@att.net   www.nepcoincus.ipage.com

We are drawing your attention to LEGACY FINANCIAL INVESTMENTS LLC.
A private lender and a commercial investor based in Atlanta , Georgia ..
I am looking to connect with clients and serious minded investors who are in need of loan and funding for their deals, we offer all kind of loans
such AS secured and unsecured, fix n flip,Value or ARV of the Property, business loans, real estate loan, rehab etc at an affordable interest rate of 4.5%per annul with no prepayment penalty.
We also lend to some other countries,
Please get back to us so that we can proceed, with sending you our terms and conditions form.

WINFORD WILLIAMS
LEGACY FINANCIAL INVESTMENTS , LLC.

(678) 783 4417

Email : Legacyfinances@legacyfinancialinvestmentllc.com

What is the asset and what does the sponsor intend to do with the asset?  You are looking for a 25-year zero coupon structure, which basically means no payment over the next 25 years with an accrual of the interest.  Don't know if that structure exists for a transaction like this but a JV structure might possibly work depending on how it is set up.  Why don't you reach out to me at my info located below.  I may be able to get this financed in 3 weeks or less for you through a REIT that I work with.

Rich Coppage
DerCam Capital Advisors, LLC

O: 480.389.3988 | C: 480.215.9909
rich@dercamgrp.com  | dercamgrp.com
linkedin.com/in/richcoppage

What is the asset and what does the sponsor intend to do with the asset?  You are looking for a 25-year zero coupon structure, which basically means no payment over the next 25 years with an accrual of the interest.  Don't know if that structure exists for a transaction like this but a JV structure might possibly work depending on how it is set up.  Why don't you reach out to me at my info located below.  I may be able to get this financed in 3 weeks or less for you through a REIT that I work with.

Rich Coppage
DerCam Capital Advisors, LLC

O: 480.389.3988 | C: 480.215.9909
rich@dercamgrp.com  | dercamgrp.com
linkedin.com/in/richcoppage

Hello Brian, have you found somebody to fund your project yet? If not, please send you your Executive Summary. Depending on the project details, I may be able to connect you to a lender. My E-mail: klitaba@gmail.com. Thanks.

Kevina Litaba

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service