New opportunity for financing the acquisituion of (5) single family residential properties that are all rented. If you or someone you know can loan on this package let me know. I'm interested in best case options for these investment properties. They are all currently rented, there's one owner and own's them free and clear. 

These are five rental single family residential package, all leased, I'm interested in finance terms for five years or less with balloon payment. Rent range is $800.00 to $850 a month. I have leases and have walked the properties.

These are located in Houston, TX. 

ARV/FMV                          $    365,280.00

Purchase Price

$      285,000.00

Gross rent

$        50,100.00

Expenses (utilities,Ins,taxes,etc…)

$        13,57200

Net Operating Income (NOI)

$        36,528.00

Views: 69

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is George Mallory with Drexel Brothers; www.drexelbrothers.com, nationwide private lenders, we lend on Multifamily (5+ units), mixed-use, office, retail, warehouse, self-storage, auto-service, warehouses, auto repair shops, day care businesses, hotels, motels, SFR, condo, townhomes, 1-4 SFR NOO units, and large SFR portfolio with a non-recourse loan, rates start at 3.5%, term 5-30yrs, based on the prevalent of the project our LTV from 75% to 100% finance. Business plan or a very detail executive summary is needed for underwriting, decisions within 24hrs, No advance fees, funding in 7 days to 45 days.

Have a Powerful Day

George R. Mallory,

VP of Finance, Underwriter

Mobile: 917-653-5215

Fax: 917-591-4601

Email: gmallory@drexelbrothers.com

Attachments:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service