I'm a full - time real estate investor looking for Joint Venture Partners to help me 100% fund $35M real estate closing transaction on 3 multifamily apartment complex 800+ units with REO here in Texas markets. This deal are at $60m of current fair market value. What the seller need is proof of fund letter right way. So we can be able to submit the bid on deals this WEEK!

Text me or email me for detail - James Levy

(281)832-3784

smegroup80@gmail.com

Views: 276

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you can come up with 10% in liquid capital we should be able to help you. 

Jonathan Casillas

Foxworth Commerical Capital Sales Director

www.foxworthcommercialcapital.com

O: 800.278.1239 ext. 700

C: (919) 901-0872

James, Steven Siegel from Phoenix Global Finance, is going to call you today about this.  Hope we can do business

Reggie Truss

Ok for that case  call at 307-222-4051  but best way to do is TEXT me at 281 832 3784 first.

Thanks James

Hello 

Good day, how are you doing today?

Am Tom Johnson, from JOHNSON LLC and I'd love to inform you that I can offer you loan on the said amount you're seeking for wit a little interest rate.

If you're interested, please don't hesitate to contact ,me on my mail contacttomlj@gmail.com

Looking forward to reading from you sooner

Tom.

James Levy,

I hope all is well.  I saw your loan request and I believe I can get your loan funded ASAP.

If your interested please email myself an Executive Summary on your Loan Request / Project 

and we can move forward.  I'm not a direct lender but I work with many Lenders that can fund any

loan once you qualify.  These Lenders Charge No Upfront Fees.  Also I have a Lender that is willing 

to JV with Clients if needed to get your project funded,  this lender also provide Down payment for 

your loan if you qualify.  This Lender require you to be able to show you have some money in the bank /

you must have some skin in the game.  This Lender has programs that runs as high as 90% LTV ETC.

If your ready to move forward let myself know.

Thanks,

Consultant

M.Builders & Merchant Investment

Marvin Benjamin

mbuildersmerchant@gmail.com

646-763-4113

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service