Seeking to purchase SFR in MA with recent AVM of $448,000, but which may appraise higher -- i.e. approx. $100,000 in equity at purchase.  Looking to purchase in either my real estate corporation's name or as a private, 4-borrower transaction but this will be used as a home, not for flipping.  Financing either as long term mortgage or shorter term with a balloon at re-finance.  We are flexible as to terms, within reason.  More information available to interested, legitimate  private lenders.  Have in house legal counsel to discuss and resolve any Dodd-Frank issues you may have.

John Curseaden

CEO & President

CR Property Investors

Views: 112

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Send me details and your phone number to samcthomas45@gmail.com

I maybe able to help you.

Hi John,

Marc Simpson with Peak Choice Capital. We are currently lending against residential NOO properties only in the Northern region. If you are still seeking financing, feel free to send more details to me directly. 

Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc. is a private investment bank owned by Jeffrey B. Freis Attorney at Law. It has an active real estate finance division. We have private lenders we work with in MA.  Please contact me to discuss your financing needs.

Jeffrey B. Freis, President

Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc.
Tel: 914 967-9235
Fax:914 798-6670

Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc. its affiliates and principals are not a United States Securities Dealer nor Broker nor US Investment Adviser.  Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc. its affiliates and principals is a Consulting Firm. All Emails and related correspondence are never to be considered a solicitation for any purpose in any form or content. We do not intend to, nor do we, provide investment advice or counsel to any particular transaction. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service