Hi,

I have a borrower wanting to do 3 rehab projects in Baltimore, MD.  They are low purchase prices with large rehab loans so most lenders won't work with these despite good credit and experience.  Here are the details below if you can assist?

313 N Stricker Street - (PP) 33,000,Rehab cost ($100,000), ARV (300,00)- will be sold
322 N Stricker Street - (PP)22,000,  Rehab Cost ($150,000), ARV (300,000)- will be converted to a 3 unit apartment, re-financed kept for rental (Still awaiting confirmation of multi unit status/zoning)
859 Harlem Avenue- (PP) $51,000, Rehab cost ($100,000), ARV (350,000) - will be renovated and sold

My credit score is 780
My have 14 doors and 5 houses that are rented,
I have done 4 flips in last 5 years

Hard money loans is the way to go with this.

Thank you.

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looks like the purchase price of these houses is going to be too low for most lenders. The lenders I have dealt with have minimum purchase amounts of either $50k or $75k. 

Alexander Williams

We are a local hard money lender based in Baltimore. See and do these deals often. To note these properties are in West Baltimore which is not the greatest of areas. Borrower will need to show verifiable liquidity/reserves and proof of experience for us to consider.

chad@pimlicogroup.com

pimlicogroup.com

When The Big Banks Can't Help, We Can!
Incredibly Fast Gig-Worker Funding, Small Business Capital, Customer Finance, And Payment Processing

DavidAllenCapital.com/ 102714544

Business funding has never been easier. Let's get started!

Step 1 - Apply
Complete our simple application. You will be done in minutes.
Step 2 - Link Bank Or Upload Statements
Depending on funding type and amount - you will be approved simply by verifying and linking your bank account - or by uploading your bank statements.
Step 3 - Receive Offer and Get Funded
With most funding, you will receive an instant offer on screen. With larger fundings and Lines of Credit- you will receive an offer via email within one hour to one business day.

Quick Funding up to $2M!
https://davidallencapital.com
( Funding for USA project clients ONLY below US2M Online Direct Application Website )

David
DavidAllenCapital Registerd Broker
https://davidallencapital.com

Hello Zane,

How are you doing today please email me i can get your clinet funded  capital@wildesdreams.com 816-648-6024

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service