East End Home Solutions, LLC

Under contract, Beautiful, completely remodeled home on a corner lot in desirable Miami Shores, FL. I am looking for 280k to close on Aug.31st for six months at 14%. The CMV is $385,000. It is move in ready,freshly painted with a modern kitchen, 3 large bedrooms, 3.5 baths Den, Florida room,large marble master bath, hardwood and marble floors. No repairs needed. Move-in ready! I am an experienced investor of single family homes and I have an end buyer that will close by Nov.15th. I am always looking to add new investor/lenders to my network. I hope you will participate with me in this HOT Miami real estate market. I find and put together deals make sense and add more net worth to your net worth.
FEEL FREE TO CALL OR E-MAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR INTEREST YOU MAY HAVE. HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU. UNTIL THEN GOOD INVESTING! DJEEHS@GMAIL.COM 1(516)695-6980

Views: 195

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, I work with a fund and we have been using our buying power to purchase deals at 50-60 cents on the dollar. My principle has been doing this for over 20 years and we have established relationships with many banks as well as different marketing methods and other personal relationships. This month alone, we've picked up 10 properties. We may be willing to put up half the money and partner with you on this deal, is that what your looking for? 

Email: carl.boukzam@gmail.com 

Need Money For Your Business? We Can Help You...

Whether you are a startup or you’ve been in business for years, we can help!

Get Funding Now…

1. Get Up To $200,000 For Your Business
  2. Fast 24-Hour Approvals, 2-Week Funding
  3. 0% Introductory Interest Rate Specials
  4. Startups Welcome; No Business History Needed
  5. Retirement rollover program available
  6. Free Legal and Small Business Consulting Included
  7. Bad Credit? Credit Partners Accepted!
  8. Absolutely No Upfront Fees Required!
  9. No Financials Needed -- No Collateral Needed

In the last 13 years we’ve helped thousands of people just like you. During 2013 we raised over $38 Million for business owners all across the United States. If you need funding, we can help.

Contact us today, for your free analysis and explanation of what options exist for you.

Visit: www.financeneeds.com/7397

Or call Felix at (717) 264-8553

Email: charternotes2013@gmail.com

You can also reach

Courtney Lawrence:

Phone:  (949) 777-5509 | Fax:   (949) 309-2731

Email: courtney@businessfinancestore.com

We can help you with the loan. We offer personal, company and business
loans to individuals and companies in severe need. Apply now and get
your financial problems solved. The interest rate is 3% yearly.
Contact us via e-mail: vatlfunding@vf.vc

If you are looking for a straight forward no 'black box' required non-owner occupied residential loan, I work with lenders that can either go as low as 500 Fico or straight asset based.  We can do Acquisition & Renovation and Cash-out Refinance.  No upfront fees.  Deal just needs to make sense. Email me for Terms.  OffMarketRealEstate@gmail.com

Attachments:

If you are looking for a straight forward no 'black box' required non-owner occupied residential loan or asset based commercial loans, I work with lenders that can either go as low as 500 Fico or straight asset based. We can do Acquisition & Renovation and Cash-out Refinance. No upfront fees. I've been working in real estate, lending and venture capital for 13 years. I have helped finance over $40mm in real estate.

DEAL JUST NEEDS TO MAKE SENSE.

RESIDENTIAL terms range depending on property, location and borrower:
-Residential Asset based to non-prime lending w/min of 500 Fico
-65%-75% LTV
-Acquisition/Renovation 4-6 months
-Cash-out Refi 3yr
-10% - 12% rate

COMMERCIAL:
- 65% LTV on cash flowing properties (exceptions for great deals).
- 60% LTV on all non cash-flowing properties (raw land may be an exception).
- Min. loan amount $1.5 M, max. loan amount $10 M.
- Terms range from 3 months to 18 months with extension available.
- Can fund with-in a 7 to 14 day period.
- Purchases, refinances, construction, rehab, cash-out, etc
- Asset based

To get specific terms go to our website and fill out a Loan Summary Sheet. wwwProvidentMng.com

or email me OffMarketRealEstate@gmail.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service