Construction in NYC HOTEL Market

Serious people send your website ag29577@gmail.com 

Views: 309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Responding to your post on realestatefinance.ning.com, show that your in need of financial assistance and i can help you.

send me email for more information: dhowardmbmortgage@gmail.com

Thank you

Hi Arden,

My name is Francisco i am a consultant, i am working with group of Funders looking for project. Are looking for loan or JV partner? Send me your executive summary at francisco@svcapitalrealty.com for review.

Thanks.

Francisco Mancera

SV Capital Realty Llc

francisco@svcapitalrealty.com

Arden

We are commercial mortgage brokers who work with a number of verified lenders capable of funding a loan request such as this.  Being located in New York, we are very familiar with the current market conditions.  I would be happy to discuss this request with you.  I can be reached at jerry@greenmountainfs.com or (516)596-1456.

Jerry Skolnick

Respectfully Yours,

Jonathan Casillas

Zenith Commercial Capital President 

Arden, I'm confused, aren't you a lender?  Let me know.

Reggie Truss

Hello, 

My Name Is Clarkson Charles, I’m A Private Money Lender  Located In Medford,OR Area , I Offer All Kinds Of Loans Including Secured And Unsecured Loans From $10,000 To $800,000,000 At 5% Interest Rate With No Repayment Penalty,Contact Me Directly Through:(  Clarksoncharlesllc@gmail.Com  ) I Shall Send You My Loan Terms And Condition.Give Me A Call Me For More Information About Funding Your Deals.

Regards

Clarkson.

CHARLES CLARKSON  LLC

DIRECT LENDER REAL ESTATE INVESTOR

Email:Clarksoncharlesllc@gmail.com

Cell :(541) 371-5028

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service